Sign in to follow this  
americanman1243@yahoo.com

people please stop talking for Rocket now?

I've never read a single post by the man, but I've seen his "opinion" splatter all over these forums.

You do not "know" what Rocket wants or doesn't want. Stop trying to pad your arguments for changes with bogus assumptions that Rocket would agree with you.

It's disrespectful and makes you look like a weak debater.

As far I can see, I have seen hundreds of posts about what Rocket actually thinks or knows. So, useless waist of hardrive space is useless.

i think his interaction with the community is why so many people on this forum act like entitled dick heads. rocket makes a single troll reply (as we all do from time to time admittedly) and all of a sudden an army of prepubescent stains think it ok to spew venom at anyone that doesnt agree with their call of duty play style.

he even had to make a post about it telling them to stop. like a father rebuking his children

i think his interaction with the community is why so many people on this forum act like entitled dick heads. rocket makes a single troll reply (as we all do from time to time admittedly) and all of a sudden an army of prepubescent stains think it ok to spew venom at anyone that doesnt agree with their call of duty play style.

he even had to make a post about it telling them to stop. like a father rebuking his children

It's funny because, you complain about people being "dick heads" then proceed to type something that you know is going to provoke people, basically trying to instigate an argument.

Congratulations.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being ridiculous here, but I've only been on this forum for 2 days and I've already seen a number of people blasting other people citing rocket as their defense.

It's mostly been the "hardcore kids" using this method to attack the "CoD kiddies".

It's bullshit and doesn't belong.