Sign in to follow this  
CharlieAnd1/2

Clothing Simulator

This is a cool suggestion I thought about, and DayZ dev team can easily make it. Create an application for computers and even smartphones where you can build a character with any cloth you can find ingame! Fashion is an important thing in survival! Let us plan our character's look!

Edited by CharlieAnd1/2
  • Like 1

Good idea. Though it doesn't even associate with any gameplay. But I like it.

No thanks. I don't really want to have to look at 100 people wearing shirts with penises all over them running around Elektro.

Giving the end user the ability to design things like this is just asking for trouble.

This is a cool suggestion I thought about, and DayZ dev team can easily make it. Create an application for computers and even smartphones where you can build a character with any cloth you can find ingame! Fashion is an important thing in survival! Let us plan our character's look!

Honestly, this would take the fun out of finding loot ingame.

Just like using lootmaps and other online "helpers", can suck the fun right out of it.

I believe if this wil be made, it will made by a member of the community and not BI.

They should not waste time with applications like this tbh, let somebody from the community make it, but i will personally never ever use such a thing, exactly like i never have or will i ever use a lootmap online.

Edited by Byrgesen