JesusDied4You

I thought we were gonna have radios?

well I have never gave a fuck.................that could have something to do with it

And you complaining about my tone..:)

Some people wouldn't realize reality even if it hit them in the face. Maybe rocket should put a talk show about that on his radio so perhaps the camping KoS kids could learn a thing or two.

Just saying..

..and to think I was looking forward to more people on the forums in the hope of some rational discussion.

If the 3PP threads are anything to go by, you will have nothing but disappointment.

Long as I can find some tin foil, a hanger, and tune into some Ccr, I'll wait for as long as it takes.......

It aaaaaaiinnnn't me, it aaaaaain't meeeeeeee; I ain't no fortunate one, nooo

Edited by Ineedscoffee

I've been following Rocket ever since.. ever since I became aware of that he was going to make the standalone game, which is a year ago, and I've heard about the implementation of radios several times but I've yet to be able to loot one as of yet, and I haven't heard anything about it being held back. What's the deal?

This may sound crazy but...stay with me...because they haven't been implemented yet.

Edit: Also, that's a funny sig about your friend being vac-banned because he updated his graphic card.  That's a hoot.  That's the first time I've heard that excuse.  He must be the only person in the world with a Nvidia/ATI graphics card.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

The main thing is, what we have right now, on regular alpha DayZ SA, isn't everything that exists in some shape or form, that goes for experimental as well, radios, shotguns etc are all in dev builds, and something they don't want to release yet due to potential issues with it, someone posted this recently:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/165926-we-need-xxxxxx-why-isnt-it-in-yet/

"Fix zombies, loot, re-spawns and my game run's like crap!!"

"I think you're confusing what is there with the sole content that has been worked on.
The only things allows in to the build by production are those with minimal risk as we have been on skeleton manning. Our plan was always to work very hard to the release point, and then going into a period of cautious maintenance work, rest key staff, and observe the functionality of the build.
It can be very tempting to rush in and make changes. But this is what caused the whole problems in the project initially. We needed to wait and see, what the key areas are. While you do identify them, you note the absence of fixes being related to the lack of project oversight. That's not the case, the only fixes we have in this build are low risk ones.

The key is the first line of the answer, things have been worked on, that are not in what is on steam, radios are one of them, heck, one of the first weapons they showed off for SA iirc was the AK-47(or 74?), I don't see that in game either, and it isn't, and isn't even in the next patch, but it exists, they showed it actually working, implemented, in game.

Granted the reason for the AK not being in game and the radios not being in game are two different things, but that is the deal.

Hello HumanBeing25, you know you are not welcome around here.