louismcmanus

2 RUSHING BANDITS GET STOMPED! PRESS VEST OP!

Just a little clip from a stream a few days ago...I just wanted to show you guys how overpowered the press vest is, look at the amount of shots I take in this video....purely amazing! 

PRESS VEST OP VID: 

Short and sweet...if you could please follow my twitch it would help alot! 

http://www.twitch.tv/hdmifarmer

Thanks....Hdmi Farmer (Lad that got shouted at by his mum)

Would love to play with you sometime, add me my steam profile is in my BIO on my profile

Its not the press vest, its just that the m4 bullets are basically crap. I shot a sniper in the chest 4 times at semi-close range with the m4, and he was wearing no wests of any kind, just an olive t-shirt . I heard him groan, saw the blood from each hit. My mistake was not emptying my mag into him, so I don't blame anyone but myself from the fact that the only result I got was him looking around, finally seeing me, raising his Mosin taking aim and finishing me off in one shot.

I don't buy all that "M4s are to inaccurate" nonsense I have been reading on these here forums. It can be extremely accurate with a bipod and an ACOG scope. But its rounds are crap. Needlessly to say, I use the Mosin now and have not been dissappointed. I also feel more at home using that rifle from my RO days.

• Like 1

I totally agree badash...but tbf mate i didnt think they did too bad, i took so many shots the press vest saved my life! 

The funny thing is boys i did press R but sadly I think at the time I was desync to everything went tits up !

I totally agree badash...but tbf mate i didnt think they did too bad, i took so many shots the press vest saved my life! 

Very likely. I experienced a handful of m4 shots not killing the target, but it would be indeed be more likely that even more m4 shots would not kill the target if the target was wearing some sort of protection. It would make sense, since we know that helmets does provide protection from both melee and gun attacks. It would be interesting to know precisley how much protection Further experimentation would be needed.

Bang on mate...the funny thing is my helmet saved my the other day...taking a shot knocking me out not killing me and the helmet getting ruined my buddies bloodbagged me and bandaged me up and I was all good, so in some ways i think the helmet does work. If you havent already man...please do hit that follow button due to you being a nice lad!