Grenadier36

Name weapons that should be in DayZ SA

Been thinking, since were somewhere in Russia, should it be more Russian/Eastern EU weapons?

I've would like too see Mosin 91/30 M44 Carbine. A shorter version of the Mosin which is in the game now. Could be abit more 'rare' to find than the standard Mosin which we got now.

Also..  Maybe some other out-dates weapons? Maybe old WW2 German weapons aswell. Kar98?

Let me see what you other fans out there would like too see in the game! :D

Edited by Grenadier36
  • Like 1

I'd agree on the Kar98, aside from it being a personal favorite weapon, it's historically declared as to how many of them were looted back during WW2.

I would hope no semi-auto snipers come in, it'd be too stupid to have them in something like this ._. I'd list to see the Mossberg 500 as a shotgun though :D Maybe the Tokorov pistol to be a slightly more common, 9mm variant of the current two? (It only has 50 meter range and horrible accuracy though) 

While not a weapon, signal flairs would be amazing to have! Ooh could add a flairgun too I suppose. The AK-47 ought to be a bit prevalent along with the PPSH 

• Like 2

I think the K98 is in the works, along with many other civilian weapons and a few military.  They just focused on the Mosin, M4, FNX45, and magnum because they sort of represent each 'type' of weapon.  They were suppose to have shotguns as well but they weren't working properly (will be in the next patch).  They chose the M4 over the AK as the 'test' AR because the M4's a bit more famous for having attachments.  My weapon of choice will either be the 10/22 or the SKS when they're added.

I think the K98 is in the works, along with many other civilian weapons and a few military.  They just focused on the Mosin, M4, FNX45, and magnum because they sort of represent each 'type' of weapon.  They were suppose to have shotguns as well but they weren't working properly (will be in the next patch).  They chose the M4 over the AK as the 'test' AR because the M4's a bit more famous for having attachments.  My weapon of choice will either be the 10/22 or the SKS when they're added.

Jah, on Monday the new patch will arrive. With Dual-barrel Shotty I think, able to make Sawn-off Shotty off it aswell.

Well.. Since I'am in a large gruppe were going to make some specific 'classes' or what ever you want to call it too each other. ATM I'am a 'Pioneer' which I call me self, since I go in first of all then the others follow me in.

This is Russia, so how about more Russian weapons.

Jah, but any good ideas of Eastern EU weapons? Was thinking maybe G3/FN FAL or something like that.

I would like to see either a mk 14/39 from the DMR family. They've always been my fav group of marksmen rifles. Besides a .308 who doesn't love a .308

I made a huge post in suggestions about what i wanted to see already

But i want to see a Black powder rifle and such for hunting seeing as

we need more civilian weps and not all that mil spec stuff

I would like to see either a mk 14/39 from the DMR family. They've always been my fav group of marksmen rifles. Besides a .308 who doesn't love a .308

If we are going to add a .308 rifle...

Might as-well add the "AA-12"

* Pellet Shells

* Slug Shells

* HE shells... lol

and sprinkle some expendables on top

Sambo should be the weapon of choice in 'Russia', even though we are not in Russia lol.

I like the AA-12. More shotguns.

Edit: Anything with Cleric John Preston gets my vote, so samurai sword as well.

And since everyone is hung up on Russia. S&W Model 3...also known as the Russian. .44 caliber ammo :thumbsup:

Smith_%26_Wesson_No._3_Third_Model_Russi

Edited by DevilDog

The Samurai sword

Oh god no. We don't need some overrated otaku weapon in this game.

First off; The developers finally should implement to the game a story as background story... Why is a background story needed? well it is simply needed for the reason why NATO issued gear is available in Russian sector at all ( Im not talking about legal sold weapons which is available if you got enough money to buy, at least you can buy a m4, Steyr Aug and some other NATO issue weapons in Kazakhstan I'm talking about NATO issue weapons which exist in SA right now but has actually no meaningful explanation why the heck NATO issue weaponry and gear is being able to achieve on a Warsaw Pact territory)

Secondly; After the background story has been cleared out and explained why there are NATO bases at Russian or Warsaw Pact region, then we can begin to add the weapons... But the most important thing to the matter is that the Warsaw Pact weapons should always be in majority and more to access than NATO issue weapons and ammo (NATO issue ammo should really be rare in my opinion, coz 5,56 is not a caliber supported by the Warsaw Pact mostly, just the AK 12 AEC-9711 can be modified to accept 5,56 but Russia mostly uses 5.45 for that case. So it is mainly illogical to find 5.56 issue ammo all around... it only should be in specific military bases or specific airfields like NW airfield which has been turned into temporary NATO base of operations and so on. The airstrips should not have NATO issue gear or weapon instead Warsaw Pact issue weaponry)

Third; Like I said the most of the gear which is to be found should be Warsaw Pact issue, therefore if you go to the police station or in some Warsaw pact military base you should more likely find those weapons Im gonna list

For Pistols;

TT-  Tokarev

800px_TT33.jpg

PM-Makarov

763px.png

MP-443 Grach

800px_MP_443_Grach_06.jpg

MP446 "viking"

MP_446_Viking.jpg

PB- (its actually a Macarov with silencer)

PB_pistol.jpg

Shotguns;

Bekas-M

Bekas_M_Auto_01.jpg

MP-133

0_value_7732_188.jpg

MTs-255 (Modular you can attach scope too)

mc_255_udachnoe_sochetanie.jpg

800px_MC255_2.jpg

RMB-93

5244505768_2a2c2dbddb_z.jpg

Saiga12 or Saiga Tactica

800px_Saiga_12_K.jpg

800px_Saiga_12_K_040_02_with_Cobra.jpg

Assault Rifle's;

AN-94 (modular scope and other stuff can be added)

Izhmash_Nikonov_AN_94_GP_34.jpg

AEK-9711

800px_AEK_97110_copy.jpg

AK-47

ff_ak472_f.jpg

AK 12

1af679afb0e812a356cc4fa284ad4ebf.jpg

there are more to add but I leave it for now... Those guns will keep the developers (if they really intend to implement them) busy enough all Warsaw Pact issue guns and all quite available throughout Russia.

Edited by gingatsu
  • Like 9

MTs-255 (Modular you can attach scope too)

mc_255_udachnoe_sochetanie.jpg

800px_MC255_2.jpg

This one, please!  :o

• Like 2