Sign in to follow this  
kripplez

Are there no more night time servers?

I've been constantly server hopping (not in a bad way) to find a night server to play in. I just keep ending up in day servers. I remember when i used to find servers it would always be night. -_- Anyway it'd be nice to know if you guys could share servers that might be 24/7 night.

For reasons I have stated elsewhere I don't play nighttime, but I have noticed a few 24/7 nighttime servers,. However if you sort the server list by number of players you will find that most of the servers with 5 or less players on are usually nighttime, so you might want to start from there.

• Like 1

After every single server was nighttime when SA was released it got to a point where 90% of the servers now are daytime.

Many people don't enjoy nighttime and I would like to see it a bit more dynamic myself. It would be nice to see and I really do like how the world looks like in dusk / dawn - and not just pure black. I don't trick around with my gamma, so I usually end up with a black screen. But that really is not an option, as most others will be abusing the Gamma.

try servers with low population. something like 2-5 players on them. most people tend to play on day servers.

try servers with low population. something like 2-5 players on them. most people tend to play on day servers.

This.

Most servers will be staying daylight until they add NVG's 

Hopefully they never will...But nighttime need some adjustments thats for sure.