Sign in to follow this  
goo29

So I got stuck in a room

I was on the cargo ship, and I got the red chain so the server crash. I rejoined and I was stuck in a room that couldnt be opened or closed, and I cant get out, anything I can do?

Try walking to the edges and press "V". Try running, so you jump - and also try the simple "step over".

If that doesn't work you will have to drink alcohol / disinfectant or something else that would get you killed.

• Like 1

Glitch with V in the wall and logg out as fast as possible, while the animation is going on.

With many luck this can free you.

But in most cases you will just hear bones cracking and ... "You are dead". So if you don't have any chances anymore try this ^.^

That happens to me all the time on Rify, you're just going to have to keep pressing V until you suddenly warp through. Also try getting on a server with high ping because sometimes the lag will clip you through objects.

Edited by DoctorRayRay

Had it happen to me at the hospital where a Zed pushed me through the wall and we fought it out.  Luckly anouther came and pushed me back through the wall.  Than last night I was checking out Rify and this happened.  I keep trying the V trick and nothing,  Even switched servers to low ping and high ping ones nothing.   I just logged back in and still stuck there (the one time I needed a server restart death/respawn).  I don't have anything to kill me char either....looks like a tech support ticket to get out of there.