DropkickJeremy

Painted Mosin Picture

I wnat to paint my character black, so he can hide in the shadows.

Too risky to change my skin color from the menu.

Yeah I haven't messed with my character since I set the default. Wonder if they plan on adding more faces or different hairstyles/ facial hair? It'd be nice to see people and not have everyone with almost exactly the same face.

Please don't make silly colours like Blue, Yellow, Gold, Orange, pink. Please..

Why not? By denying color choice you deny what most ppl want. And thats the power to customize your character to the fullest. So what if you look like a loon going into battle. Its there choice of colors not yours. Not everyone wants to go in looking full military.

Besides if you didnt know most Chinese and Koreans painted there armor insanely stupid bright colors going into battle, Such as golds, purples, pinks, etc.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3858/tankoarmor4da.jpg

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1

They confirmed that you will be able to paint it Black, Camo, and Green, so you may be in luck!

Really? That's awesome! Going to plan my black agent skin  B)

Please don't make silly colours like Blue, Yellow, Gold, Orange, pink. Please..

Yeah it would just look weird and CoDish...

Edited by xBlurHitz

Really? That's awesome! Going to plan my black agent skin B)

Yeah it would just look weird and CoDish...

Although I agree that it would look weird and CoDish, I don't think they should leave it out. The more options, regardless of good or bad, the better.

Too bad mosin took serious nerfs.

Now 2 shots to kill from 5 meters is standard.

Same fate as unlucky lee enfield. Nerf after nerf.

When? :S

My friend was one hit KO'd by a Mosin from at least 50m last night...

When? :S

My friend was one hit KO'd by a Mosin from at least 50m last night...

Must have been 2 bullets in 1 then. :p

Must have been 2 bullets in 1 then. :P

It was definitely just one, I saw it hit him and he instantly fell unconscious.

It was definitely just one, I saw it hit him and he instantly fell unconscious.

I know, I was being sarcastic. I'm not very good at translating sarcasm through the computer, I've found out.

• Like 1

I know, I was being sarcastic. I'm not very good at translating sarcasm through the computer, I've found out.

avIWfYy.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah, facepaint would be pretty cool too. Actually, just give my guy a beard and he'll be fine.

Just spray paint your face. I heard its safe. 

I think painting up the mosin would be kinda wasting the fact that the gun is really pretty looking already.  I mean yeah, it would definitely help to have it painted so it would blend in with the brush, but I still think that it takes away some of the cool factor of it. I dunno though, I guess I'll have to check it out.

Edited by Mos1ey
No spamming unrelated links to your YouTube channel...

I think painting up the mosin would be kinda wasting the fact that the gun is really pretty looking already.  I mean yeah, it would definitely help to have it painted so it would blend in with the brush, but I still think that it takes away some of the cool factor of it. I dunno though, I guess I'll have to check it out.

Mosin looks damn ugly in my opinion. I'll gladly paint my Mosin black... IF I HAD ONE

Anyways, I hope we'll be able to use spraycans on players, too. Can't wait to handcuff some poor guy, steal his trousers & draw Dickbutt on his back.

Edited by Mos1ey
Removed link from quote

Mosin looks damn ugly in my opinion. I'll gladly paint my Mosin black... IF I HAD ONE

Anyways, I hope we'll be able to use spraycans on players, too. Can't wait to handcuff some poor guy, steal his trousers & draw Dickbutt on his back.

haha I'll admit, that would be kinda funny to do to a freshly caught bandit or something.  I'm going to guess that if we are able to draw things with the spray cans, then its going to get taken away from us just like the whole pen and paper thing was. But back on the gun thing, I love how it looks. Maybe its because i actually own one or something, but I think it gives such a cool surviver type vibe when its slung over someones shoulder

Although I agree that it would look weird and CoDish, I don't think they should leave it out. The more options, regardless of good or bad, the better.

What if they had an ultra rare silver/gold camo? Like 50x rarer than normal colours. That'd be insane! I mean, in a good way.

ya cause instead of fixing problems you add spray cans and being able to spray paint your mosin rofl. 

How about fixing the invisible walls along the coast and in the hills

Don't know what people are basing this Mosin nerf - talk on, but I haven't noticed any difference in it's damage values. One shot kill on the torso (and of course, head) as it should be. Only limb shots don't kill outright.

Edited by Metalunatic

Don't know what people are basing this ''Mosin nerf - talk'' on, but I haven't noticed any difference in it's damage values. One shot kill on the torso (and of course, head) as it should be. Only limb shots don't kill outright.

Yeah, i haven't been in too many firefights, but the ones i have, i haven't noticed much difference either.

Talk about not prioritizing the right things.

Who gives a crap about stupid paint on your weapon such an idiotic feature.

Meanwhile the player count remains low, tpv is still a huge exploit and content is lacking.

Oh another wannabe pr0 player hating on 3rd person ON servers, when he can stick with 1st person only?

9DcVYgb.gif

I'm looking forward for a camo fire axe!