Contriturate

Banned for no reason?

Okay, so for the past few weeks, I've been unable to play DayZ. I freeze when I join servers, and I promise you that I have not used any mods or hacks, nor do I even know how to use them. Some servers worked (which had BE enabled) and I was playing one earlier. I signed off of the server and forgot the game on (in a rush) to go out with my friends, as they were outside. I just got home and it says I am global banned. I literally don't feel I deserve this. Is there any way I could email BE and request my ban to be lifted? Do they even lift bans? Any information would be helpful, and thanks in advance!

Okay, so for the past few weeks, I've been unable to play DayZ. I freeze when I join servers, and I promise you that I have not used any mods or hacks, nor do I even know how to use them. Some servers worked (which had BE enabled) and I was playing one earlier. I signed off of the server and forgot the game on (in a rush) to go out with my friends, as they were outside. I just got home and it says I am global banned. I literally don't feel I deserve this. Is there any way I could email BE and request my ban to be lifted? Do they even lift bans? Any information would be helpful, and thanks in advance!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=contriturate+hacks

Oh, what a coincidence.

Edited by MR DELICIOUS
  • Like 1