TrampledByTurtles

[Vehicle] News Van Idea

Lol, no, do you think it's JUST the Military fighting the zombies? No, there are others, russia has lots of gun-owners, press would probably be interviewing either the Military or Civilians, and not only that but they NEED to show they're neutral, they can't actually bring their own guns on a flgiht/ship anyway, Also the Russian Military doesn't have enough money to spare to hand out guns to press, come to think of it, no military does. 

A compromise to this is to put a dead Military soldier and a gun spawn point on him inside of the van

Ahh, as if they were interviewing them. Makes more sense, gonna add that to the OP.

I like the idea ... I want radio stations that are huge and enter able and these vans , along with a better walkie talkie (one that can actually give and receive signals) ... It would just increase role playing and imagination so much :) .

I like the idea ... I want radio stations that are huge and enter able and these vans , along with a better walkie talkie (one that can actually give and receive signals) ... It would just increase role playing and imagination so much :) .

Yes, DayZ needs to remove any reason for a Skype call, etc. if you want to talk with your friends. Useful for streamers who want to communicate with viewers who are playing with them without giving them unnecessary information.

Shut your faces, it better be an AAN news truck-

Or I'll rip a kittens heart out!