Sign in to follow this  
en187

TRAINS ON DAYZ?!

It would be so epic! Cruise the coast pick up survivors n drop em at towns, N OMG THAT HORNNNN! ***BEEEEEP BEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP***

• Like 1

HaHa.

Now the cheats will have a party train instead of the party bus.

Regards.

Trains would be great but only if you need coal or gas or something to move them I would definitely not like trains to act like in GTA...

I found a Train actually near of devil's Castle :)

northeast of it...078 029 on dayzdb

Edited by mammut

With the added spraycans I'm gonna do whole cars.

if this is ever possible , this would be freakn awesome

DEAN WE NEED TRAINS! Just make em need like tons of gas and engine parts.. would be so awesome!

Never thought of trains, hope they are usable or climbable at some point with regular stops!

WHEN ARE WE GETTING TRAINS?!

http://youtu.be/UlUTMaXwiGM

LoL good vid but why did that vid get so many dislike? It has no murdering or death of bambies. 

It's like people hate trains. "A TRAIN! Ohhhhh, I HATE TRAINS!!! FUCK THIS VIDEO, IM GOING TO DISLIKE IT!!"

<standard internet meme response>

choo-choo-motherfucker.jpg

</standard internet meme response>

LMFAO omg shit made me crack up, lol plant satchel charge on the train tacks... LOL it would be so good... TRAINS ARE A MUST

LoL good vid but why did that vid get so many dislike? It has no murdering or death of bambies. 

It's like people hate trains. "A TRAIN! Ohhhhh, I HATE TRAINS!!! FUCK THIS VIDEO, IM GOING TO DISLIKE IT!!"

lol who knows, HATERS GUNNA HATE! choo cho0o0o0o0ooooooo

What if there is ending actually in dayz I mean that you can survive, what if Rocket made that you need to loot all kind a stuff to actually move the train and escape...for example all loots are randomly all over the map gas,coal,cables,key etc.... if you pick one it's yours no one could have it until u give someone or somebody kills you and takes from you, if you are lucky you could pick them all by yourself and escape but every time server restarts loots should be on different places at least for this... I think this would encourage people to work together to find the clues if they want to escape with train together just idea...i think it would bring a lot of interesting scenarios but to be made not necessarily needed to do it its like you could do it but you don't need to but there should be reward for those who escape maybe they got something at the end...maybe extra beans or water on next respawn :)

I think there will be usable trains in the future when I checked added rails in north and the rails are clear of any obstruction from north to chernogorsk, also it seems repairable train will spawn in the city in guba bay, it got large train station