Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo_au

The confessions of a Koser. (Defensive KoS)

(yes yes, I know you mean the confessions of a loser. very good pun sir)

I Kos, Always have and always will, and wanted to start a conversation about it because people feel so passionate about the subject, for or against its a hot topic. Now I do not kos new players or unarmed (if I see you reach I will), that is being a dick... koser or not.

I honestly cannot understand why people hate it so much, You lose gear I understand that but at the same time if you get attached to said gear you're going to have a bad time any which way.

I cannot tell you how many people have slipped pass me for they slipped passed me, but the amount of times I see someone running full ball with their weapon drawn.. why should I respect his/her life when he/her clearly does not respect their own.

If your firearm is drawn I will kos you, I ask myself why is his firearm drawn? A pistol maybe, but a mosin or a m4... please who uses them for zed killing atm? That must mean you intend to kill, and yes your weapon may be lowered but so was mine and I kos.

If someone gets the drop on me and asks if I am friendly the first thing I do... if I can see them is check for a weapon raised if it is I will kill without a second thought. So I kos around 80% of people I see because they fit the description above does that make me a murdering scum that is ruining the game? No, I call it smart, kos or not I felt a risk to my life and made a decision based on the facts, I am scared, thirsty, hungry and don't know if I'll make it the night.

Maybe just maybe kosers (not including dicks) are not the problem but how we represent ourselves in game, after all if you walked into a store with a gun drawn the clerk is not going to think this guy just wants to buy some chips.

If I get killed on site I made the mistake of letting him see me and should have been more careful and should not have had my weapon drawn if I meant no harm, he was right to kill me.

what's your opinion?

Edited by Jimbo_au

There is a HUGE difference between someone kossing another player that has a lot of gear and a guy shooting a freshspawn with a hatchet for example. What is even more stupid: 2 freshspawns trying to axe eachother the second they get contact.

100% agree. But I still observe, I have been shot but someone who only had a pistol on them and was dressed to look like a freshy... I got outplayed, once bitten twice shy.

There is a HUGE difference between someone kossing another player that has a lot of gear and a guy shooting a freshspawn with a hatchet for example. What is even more stupid: 2 freshspawns trying to axe eachother the second they get contact.

Hello there

I've slightly altered the title as the last thread with the exact name was locked today as it attracted too much rage.

Rgds

LoK

100% agree. But I still observe, I have been shot but someone who only had a pistol on them and was dressed to look like a freshy... I got outplayed, once bitten twice shy.

I do this lol. I keep myself geared with the bare essentials, and store my magnum, and two stacks of ammo in a yellow case. However, one hotkey later, and your asking yourself if you feel lucky. Well do ya? Punk?

All warfare is deception :p

Edited by Ineedscoffee
  • Like 1

I understand that kosing a new player is wrong and this is not what the subject is about, as posts I have read go beyond fresh spawn killing, to me fresh spawn killing has no defence apart from I wanted to troll, this post was meant to lead to discussion about kosing beyond that of a fresh spawn.

I do this lol. I keep myself geared with the bare essentials, and store my magnum, and two stacks of ammo in a yellow case. However, one hotkey later, and your asking yourself if you feel lucky. Well do ya? Punk?

All warfare is deception :P

when i was killed by this style i could not stop loling I got out played hard, and your 100% right about deception I love how some players think outside the box.

• Like 1