Sign in to follow this  
savini

For the two guys that saved my life...

The gun was loaded.

This is for the two guys who walked up on me and didn't shoot me...in fact they gave me a saline injection.

Also, it's to show a variety of play styles I encountered during a 30 minutes session on a full public server at Elektrozavodsk. I don't remember the server name, nor did I catch their player names, but this video goes to show that's it's not always kill or be killed.

If you see this. Cheers!
  • Like 7

I'm surprised they treated you with your gun out.

Also surprised you didn't sheath it out of common courtesy.

I was held up at NWAF, while armed, by 2 Friendly Russian guys. They didn't even rob me. Just took my M4 wished me luck, and gave me food

• Like 1

They didn't even rob me. Just took my M4 wished me luck

Did I miss something where they robbed you by taking your M4?

The gun was loaded.

This is for the two guys who walked up on me and didn't shoot me...in fact they gave me a saline injection.

Also, it's to show a variety of play styles I encountered during a 30 minutes session on a full public server at Elektrozavodsk. I don't remember the server name, nor did I catch their player names, but this video goes to show that's it's not always kill or be killed.

If you see this. Cheers!

Oh shit, I think I know those guys. I run with them Ill hit them up when they are on :) If its my buddys they helped me get to my GF when we first spawned.

• Like 1

Did I miss something where they robbed you by taking your M4?

I dropped my guns and surrendered. They just grabbed the m4. Gave me food then ran off. Didn't rob me. I gave it to them

I've been testing this for the past 2 days. My friend and I are kitted out, and at this point, even when I am solo, I just chill out and wait and watch for people, observe, and approach to help when it seems needed. Made 3 friends so far and noone has tried to harm me. It's all in how you act I suppose. Even had a guy open the door to a shed I was shacked up in about an hour ago, scared me to death because I didn't hear him approaching, but even though I was trained on the door with my M4 I was able to tell he was a fresh spawn. After talking for a bit I gave him food, a 45 with a full clip, and went out to look at the terrain for proper directions while he waited to make sure he was going the right way... made a friend on steam and ingame. Not everyone wants to play that way but I personally enjoy being the person to help lower the frustration of all those that will just shoot you out of fear, or boredom... Or whatever other ways it becomes fun or necessary to them. (p.s. I do kill people, if I see them knowingly kill someone else or try to for no reason other than to be a dick)

I usually just try to avoid. I haven't been KoSed in a while and haven't had anyone try to rob me. I find the trick is to play on servers with less than 20 people. Most people are on there to avoid Deathmatchs.

I've not really had anyone help me though. In elektro a few days back i was looting a supermarket and saw a guy with an M4 standing in the doorway, gun lowed. He had obviously seen me but didn't even raise his weapon. I was equipped with a Mosin, red motorbike helmet and an axe, so he knew i wasn't a fresh spawn. So i quickly ran out the back door, and hid in some houses until he tried to loot them. I stalked him for 10+ mins until he saw me.

Even then, he just jumped behind a hay bail.

Anyway, it just goes to show, not everyone will blow your face off.