Sign in to follow this  
Soulone

New to forum pretty new to game

Welcome to the forums and welcome to the game. hope you have a fun time.

might be worth checking out some of the beginner guides thats around.

Hey man,

Feel free to message me if you ever need help round here, I've been here a while now, so know most of the ins and outs. 

Be sure to familiarize yourself with rules and the sub forums as it will make life easier,

enjoy your stay! 

Main thing is trying to find a server that me and my friends can get on and have fun with others in the room

But not to good at the game controls or anything pretty much I myself need Showed the ropes

Main thing is trying to find a server that me and my friends can get on and have fun with others in the room

But not to good at the game controls or anything pretty much I myself need Showed the ropes

There are plenty of guides for new players (including one in my sig below) and I would also suggest playing on a low pop server to get yourself familiarized with the controls and gameplay.  The best thing I would recommend as far as servers go, is to pick a server with low ping (below 100) and the number of players you feel comfortable playing with.  If you jump right into a 40 player server you're probably going to die repeatedly but you can also have a lot of fun with it too.

Hi there...Welcome to the forums and the game

There are some helpfull guides around in the forums to check to get the basics,,,

Have fun out there B)

Welcome to the forums and welcome to the game. hope you have a fun time.

might be worth checking out some of the beginner guides thats around.

Yeah. I should have done that prior to starting my first game of DayZ lol.  It was a disaster.  A fun , confusing one though