Sign in to follow this  
Propp

People getting killed at the same time.

For the third time, me and my friends will just suddenly get shot almost at the same time. There may be a gap of 100ms between each one of us, but still, someone must have INCREDIBLE aim for them to take us out all at once. Is there an aimbot circulating? Cause I can't really see any other explanation as to why this keep on happening. It's frustrating as hell that every time we finally get some decent loot, we only get to be alive for 30 min tops.

Is it on the same server? If so, are you dying in the same general area?

Could be 2 guys attempting to fire at the same time or yes, 1 really good player. Just be more careful I guess.

• Like 1

For the third time, me and my friends will just suddenly get shot almost at the same time. There may be a gap of 100ms between each one of us, but still, someone must have INCREDIBLE aim for them to take us out all at once. Is there an aimbot circulating? Cause I can't really see any other explanation as to why this keep on happening. It's frustrating as hell that every time we finally get some decent loot, we only get to be alive for 30 min tops.

There is aimbot. Have to wait for banwave.

• Like 1

"Is it on the same server? If so, are you dying in the same general area?"

It has been on different servers and at different places. Not once have I've seen the attacker and I'm not at all running around like a maniac. Other times that I've been killed has been in a fairly long firefight before one of us got a hit or that I just run into people at surprising times/places. 

Edited by Propp

Could be 2 guys attempting to fire at the same time or yes, 1 really good player. Just be more careful I guess.

If so I'll have to tip my hat to them. At the most we were 5 friends playing and none of us heard a single bullet fired before we all got one in the head. At the same time.

I got to experience the good part of the mod without hackers, maybe a week of warz before it was flooded with aimbots and now I guess I've seen the short but pleasant period of dayz where it didn't suck. 

Edited by Propp

It was me guys what can I say. I'm aim is impeccable. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. Cuz Its alpha.

It was me guys what can I say. I'm aim is impeccable. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. Cuz Its alpha.

"I'm aim is impeccable"

your probably getting gunned down by another squad.  And just because your geared does not mean you should be running out in the open all the time.  Your first mistake was just running around out in the open with only two people.  Stick to cover survey the area before pushing to a point.  Run along the tree lines instead of open fields.  Patience and awareness is the key to survival in this game.

your probably getting gunned down by another squad.  And just because your geared does not mean you should be running out in the open all the time.  Your first mistake was just running around out in the open with only two people.  Stick to cover survey the area before pushing to a point.  Run along the tree lines instead of open fields.  Patience and awareness is the key to survival in this game.

• Like 1

When did I say I was running around in the open? The last time(that happened just now, hence my raging) we were fanned out with cover on our six and checking our surroundings frequently.

Edited by Propp