Tovervlag

10 bullets follow-up

Hello friends,

In this video something similar happened as in the last video. Only this time I try to talk to them..

• Like 1

why do so many People post so many boring Videos...

Sorry I bothered you with my boring content of which I think is great footage!

Video is not bad at all, not even too long.

I have to appreciate that:

1.  you talked to them first, thus taking the harder road as opposed to KOS.

2.  you played on 1st person server

3.  you did not use any l33t bullshit when editing video (troll faces etc).

So if this was the most boring vid posted here, we would have happy times.

edit: What do you use for recording? DxTory I was using in Arma 2, seems to eat too many FPS for me in Standalone. I wonder, if I should invest in Avermedia recording thingie.

Edited by Hombre

You might be right sire. I apologize. I just dont get why people feel the need to stream their gameplay or make just "gameplay" videos. And ofc there is moments ingame id like to see again, but i never feel the need to record it...mhhh...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

People are just mad because they can't record.

Good Footage!  ;)

Appreciated! Thank you.. :)

Video is not bad at all, not even too long.

I have to appreciate that:

1.  you talked to them first, thus taking the harder road as opposed to KOS.

2.  you played on 1st person server

3.  you did not use any l33t bullshit when editing video (troll faces etc).

edit: What do you use for recording? DxTory I was using in Arma 2, seems to eat too many FPS for me in Standalone. I wonder, if I should invest in Avermedia recording thingie.

Thanks a lot. I try to keep my vids clean.

I am using Open Broadcaster Software. It's really streaming software and it's free and open source. Why would I pay for software if I can get it for free. It's supposed to be very efficient. And sure I lose fps too, but you can tweak it so that the quality is a bit less but also consumes less fps.

I saw tutorials on youtube that people (somehow) use it together with dxstory. You should definitely check that out.

Edit: But remember, it's very precise software. And even lowering one setting can highly improve fps for example.

Edited by Tovervlag
  • Like 1

You might be right sire. I apologize. I just dont get why people feel the need to stream their gameplay or make just "gameplay" videos. And ofc there is moments ingame id like to see again, but i never feel the need to record it...mhhh...

Thank you for the apologize. I started recording because I was really enthusiastic about this game and I wanted to, instead of telling the stories to my friends, actually show them!

I like to believe I keep my videos pretty short. But I often want to share the story behind it instead of just the shooting. Sure, not everyone likes it. But a lot of people do if it's good footage.

Good Footage!  ;)

Thank you! btw.. Do you all play first person servers? I think everyone should do that.

You guys stop posting these videos. Gallery became place for shit-channels promo.

You think people can't run Fraps, record 30 mins of gameplay, edit in Camtasia Studio 8 and then go to forums and spam with link? Nice. Can't wait when yt will disable payouts for gamming channels. Guess 3/4 of you will dissapppear.

Edited by George Fatality

You guys stop posting these videos. Gallery became place for shit-channels promo.

You think people can't run Fraps, record 30 mins of gameplay, edit in Camtasia Studio 8 and then go to forums and spam with link? Nice. Can't wait when yt will disable payouts for gamming channels. Guess 3/4 of you will dissapppear.

A gallery is for showing stuff right? What do you expect in this gallery? I don't receive payouts and that's not why I make videos.

If you don't like it, why don't you just stay away from here instead of putting time in commenting on something you don't like anyway? I never understood that..

Make high quality vid with good fottage instead of spamming with simple gameplay which most of forums users experience live in-game everyday.

why don't you just stay away from here instead

Because I came here with hope to watch good vid. Dissapointed again and tired of this shit.

Nice video, I should start playing 1st person, I think in overall it gives a better gaming experience as people will not  be able to look over cornes and walls etc, makes it more exciting :)

• Like 1

Nice video, I should start playing 1st person, I think in overall it gives a better gaming experience as people will not  be able to look over cornes and walls etc, makes it more exciting :)

You should! Prepare tho.. It's pretty hard sometimes.