Sign in to follow this  
Bohannan (DayZ)

Record Players

This idea is more towards when base building comes about.  Given the fact of the game is to survive (and avoid jerks) there comes a question about what to do when you have all you really need.  There is already a robust book collection in the game.  My proposal is to play off of that.

As a very rare spawn I would like to see an old time record player/phonograph.  Just like finding the books, scavengers can have the chance of stumbling across records of various artists.  The neat idea is that you would eventually be able to play them on your record player.

When base building is fully implemented it would be nice to have some atmosphere for a camp of survivors.  I think this would be a great atmosphere item but definitely put it off until the end!

• Like 1

Id say cassette tapes/8tracks or even CDs.  I'd love to be rolling down the coast road in a Skoda with some Red Army Choir blasting on it's speakers.

Id say cassette tapes/8tracks or even CDs.  I'd love to be rolling down the coast road in a Skoda with some Red Army Choir blasting on it's speakers.

That too, I was just thinking along the lines of something that could be powered by hand.  Like a wind up phonograph for example.  Of course I assume we would have generators available in the future so your idea works too!