Sign in to follow this  
Putts_UK

Playing the mod again..

The day SA came out i uninstalled the mod.....2 days ago i put it back on lol. I dont want to explore everywhere and make the SA seem old before its even anywhere near finished....but i still needed my dayz fix lol. 

For anyone having trouble finding a good vanilla server....i found one called "Dreadz", got everything i needed from a server. Its Vanilla, Private Hive and so far iv seen it with about 20 players at peak. Found

it (and others) by searching "vanilla" in dayz commander :)

HAHAHA i just found that server today. Lol

But i'm back on the mod rn. I get on Epoch to fuck up noob bases occasionally, but i've been trying out all the mod's mods i never did like unleashed, DayZed, DayZ+, ect.

I'm probably going to do some dreadz, becuase none of the mods seem to have any players...

No not bitching about the SA, i really like it, my point was, after a while i am fully kitted out, the zombies are so easy to get round so no challenge there,, there aren't many "Day Z" moments like getting into a 30 min fire fight, being rescued by some hero in a chopper, whos actually kidnapped you or getting into a car chase, setting up a ambush/road block. defending a base attacking a base, hunting and cooking animals,fishing, watching the sun go down, All the things i love about day z. I know its Alpha. I have no problem paying £20 for it, I am on board! I didn't realise to get the features i am talking about could be another year or even Two! 

"We estimate that reaching Beta version with all key features present will take more than one year from current stage. All features and plans listed here are subject to change, we may add or remove features as seen fit during development process." 

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING. 

Its right there on the store page. I just dont understand why people complain about lack of content. Its frustrating because there are several threads like this one.

Same. As soon as SA was released i deleted the mod. Didn't see the point.

But now after a month or so, the SA is really simple and boring. Seems more polished and areas, but due to its early alpha state, there just isnt much to do at the moment.

First thing i noticed after going back to the mod is all the bullshit zombies lol annoying hell outta me.

Can't wait for the SA to get more content, and possibly vehicles :P

I can see the mod still being popular for at least another year til the alpha changes to beta or something.

Edited by muggerfugger