So I got this uber L85 from a helo crash with NVG and Heat scope and decide to go camp noobs that have only flashlights painkillers and bandages on the shore just for the pure fun of having my murder count go up..

Then they have to come post on the forums complaining... I mean all I did was force them to respawn at a different location. Really guys??!?!?

Why does nobody understand the emotions which come with a player kill?

It's the same in all mp-fps games. You kill a player, you get your feeling of happiness and the other player has to respawn.

And besides that, why should someone really need a L85 or a sniper?

For killing zombies? C'mon ...

the question isn't why are they mad, the question is why are you killing defenseless players, don't get me wrong, i love KOS. and bandits, but you should be a little bit less of a women and hunt someone who can actually fight back up north.

I have no problem with people killing me while i still have nothing on me, but i do have to wonder what kind of joy do you get for killing someone who has no chance of defense and as such presents no possible harm to you and thus no challenge.

You respawn when you die. People will kill you. Happy? Play the game instead of denounce it on the forums.

I'm new at this game (only have about 5 hours played) and started during 1.7.3 I think, basically being brand new and having the Zombies aggro to anything and everything it took me a llllong time before I was finally able to start getting weapons and food and stuff with every character.

As such I just really, really wanted to murder someone in game lol. I got my Lee Enfield rifle and went back to the spawning area. I went prone over some rocks and shot the first person I saw. Sorry but I just had to, it let out a lot of frustration I had experienced those first few hours.

I got it out of my system now though so the only people I'll shoot on site are people in any of the big towns or out in the wilderness carrying a weapon.

Sniping unarmed players at spawn is kinda like hunting squirrel with a Javelin Missile... Yeah they might have eaten 15 of the 17 nectarines on your beautiful nectarine tree, and they may conduct daily raids on your berry bushes, but all you will have to show for it are massive crater holes in your yard where you atomized a creature that would have been defenseless against a mere pellet gun. There's just no sport in shooting an unarmed survivor... Especially now that all they have are a flashlight, bandages and that smile on their faces that say "I'm ready to take on the world!!!"

I have no qualms about killing unarmed survivors. How many would simply turn around and kill you if you give them a weapon?

If you're less armed than I am, I assume you'd kill for my gear. If you're more armed than I am, you are likely a bandit. I try not to kill everyone I see on sight, unless they see me, too.

Sniping unarmed players at spawn is kinda like hunting squirrel with a Javelin Missile... Yeah they might have eaten 15 of the 17 nectarines on your beautiful nectarine tree' date=' and they may conduct daily raids on your berry bushes, but all you will have to show for it are massive crater holes in your yard where you atomized a creature that would have been defenseless against a mere pellet gun. There's just no sport in shooting an unarmed survivor... Especially now that all they have are a flashlight, bandages and that smile on their faces that say "I'm ready to take on the world!!!"

[/quote']

That is a hilarious image. OT: That's pretty derp - no friends you could put that rifle to good use with by providing cover?

I was out griefing people and then they got mad and denounced me on the forums for being a pain in the ass.

Houston we have confirmation: Mission PITA accomplished.

I love people like you, OP.

I like to walk down the coast and pick you off with my rifle. And then I take all your shit and use it the way it's supposed to be used, you know, NOT killing the guys who can't even shoot back.

You are what makes this complete shit for other people. Congrats. I'm sure someone, someday, will make a shiny plaque for you in the halls of gaming greats.

OP is a lazy jerk ass. Get off your lazy jerk ass, go find a hatchet or a crow bar, and try chasing down your prey. Get your hands dirty.