Sign in to follow this  
maxotaur

New weapon?! LOL

Heard it was the new gun called the COD-69

Word on the street is it fires explosive banana rounds.

• Like 4

Yep. The Mosiaxe doubles as a bow if you find a bungie cord.  :thumbsup:

no no no. That's not a Moisaxe.....

Its a MOISARANG!

You throw it, and as it flies, it shoots randomly. In addition to killing anything in the bullets' path, the shots produce propulsion, increasing the spin speed, which generates more lift, in turn increasing flight time.

• Like 6

Ah, I see you've found the rare boomeraxesin. This little baby requires to hands to throw it. The idea is that when either end connects with it's target it will also fire off a round, inflicting an additional casualty. Sure, it could fire back at you, it's a risk willingly taken for science though.

I'll give you 2.50 for it. It'll take up shelf space, and not everyone walks in here asking for one. There is a market though, and I do have a guy who knows all about these, lemme give him a call. Might even be worth 3.

• Like 1

damn u coffee....

ur idea is better.

*walks away grumbling..."boomeraxesin..."

• Like 1

damn u coffee....

ur idea is better.

*walks away grumbling..."boomeraxesin..."

Lol you beat me to it

ok. wtf? I am SICK AND FING TIRED OF THIS!!!!

Why, why WHY doesn't the "quote" button work for me????

How the hell are you people quoting each other????

All it does for me is snap me to this text box, which is empty. Typing anything and posting just makes a post, with no quote.

HELL AND BLOOD! (plus 500 internets if you know what that is from) I cant even COPY AND PASTE! IT WONT LET ME!

edit: heres a hint on the hell and blood thing (if u use google, you cheated): "Leper! OUTCAST UNCLEAN!"

Edited by Crazykage

ok. wtf? I am SICK AND FING TIRED OF THIS!!!!

Why, why WHY doesn't the "quote" button work for me????

How the hell are you people quoting each other????

All it does for me is snap me to this text box, which is empty. Typing anything and posting just makes a post, with no quote.

HELL AND BLOOD! (plus 500 internets if you know what that is from) I cant even COPY AND PASTE! IT WONT LET ME!

edit: heres a hint on the hell and blood thing (if u use google, you cheated): "Leper! OUTCAST UNCLEAN!"

Change your reply to BBCode mode (top left little option near your avatar) for the copy and paste issue. It's a thing that has been happening here since forever :) Once you have changed that can you also quote or multiquote ?

Change your reply to BBCode mode (top left little option near your avatar) for the copy and paste issue. It's a thing that has been happening here since forever :) Once you have changed that can you also quote or multiquote ?

gasp* it works! EUREKA!

thank you.

Now, back to discussion of the elusive boomeraxesin...

• Like 1

add a bayonet to this puppy, and you get one LEATHAL killing machine...

Attempting to catch the boomeraxesin w/bayonet on its return flight is recommended only for highly experienced pros...

*lol at the mental image of a flying, spinning, moisin nagant fire axe with a bayonet....

Edited by Crazykage

add a bayonet to this puppy, and you get one LEATHAL killing machine...

Attempting to catch the boomeraxesin w/bayonet on its return flight is recommended only for highly experienced pros...

*lol at the mental image of a flying, spinning, moisin nagant fire axe with a bayonet....

*pfft* I can catch it easy, hold my beer.

5MinutesLater.jpg

*Rushing waves sound*

• Like 1

Hopefully the axe doesn't run out of ammo ;)

Hopefully the axe doesn't run out of ammo ;)

remember when you had to "reload" the fire axe in the mod before you could use it?

in addition to the mental image, I can now HEAR this thing in action...

whoosh whoosh whoosh BANG! whoosh whoosh whoosh BANG! whoosh whoosh whoosh SLICE! whoosh whoosh whoosh SHUNK! whoosh whoosh whoosh BANG!

MU-MU-MU-MU-MOOOOONSTER KILL!!!