Sign in to follow this  
Stylesz_Live

Teleported to the ocean by some hacker **** and now my char wont die..

How do i fix this?? Some C*** hacker teleported me into the ocean, and my toon just wont die or anything, and i cant swim out cuse i keep getting teleported back to the spot where i dropped my bag so that i had some point of recognission.. this is getting uber frustrating, can someone please reset me or something??? This is rediculous... how can some turd teleport me anyway?

I find this somehow hilarious... can you take a screenshot of yourself?
Anyway I'm afraid I have no solution if it's really hacking, sounds weird to me though.

just load the game tab out and do something else whilst you wait to die of starvation, nothing else can be done you can respawn as soon as you become unconscious. Also how can you be sure this is a hacker and not just an unfortunate bug a lot of bugs have been recently mistaken for hacks.

I was walking on the rocks and was throws 1000's of meters into the ocean and then died because of the fall from the elevation I was at.   Not sure if immediately thinking it was a "hacker" is the right initial reaction.

No this defenatly was a hack, i was walking towards cherno fully kitted when all of a sudden my game froze, and now am swimming in the middle of no where... I have had the game on for an hour now, i tried eating 2 stacks of Charcoal, i drank a bottle of alcohol, it made me sick.. but then somehow it magicaly disapeared and now i cant do anything, isent there a way to reset my char??

I tried making a screenshot, but when i try to load it, it shows my desktop background.

Am not trolling tho, i swear this is exactly what happend.. and now am stuck, and cant do anything.... Please help me :(

just load the game tab out and do something else whilst you wait to die of starvation, nothing else can be done you can respawn as soon as you become unconscious. Also how can you be sure this is a hacker and not just an unfortunate bug a lot of bugs have been recently mistaken for hacks.

If this was a bug, it would be rubberbanding and i wouldent even be able to do anything at all. Another reason that am so sure of it is becouse one of my clan mates had his entire server teleported to the ocean. Also, there where 3 ppl on the server i was on, and one of them is my friend, he got teleported into a tree.

I have played over 160hours in the standalone, ive seen most bugs, and i stronlgly doubt this is one.. I cant be sure ofcourse, but i strongly feel this is a hack of some sort, what bug teleports u MILES away from the point u where? Makes no sense for that to be a bug.

You may have done this, but definitely quit the game and restart your computer.  I also would not jump to the conclusion that it's a hacker.  You may have just found a "special spot" that if you walk into it messes you up.  Anyway, if quitting and restarting doesn't fix it (at least fix it so you can take a screen shot), you may just have to wait until the next update, and hope that it resets your character.  Or try to get a friend in the same server to find you and shoot you if they can see you from the coast or what ever.

Stylesz_Live, on 16 Jan 2014 - 09:38 AM, said:

No this defenatly was a hack, i was walking towards cherno fully kitted when all of a sudden my game froze

Did you happen to kill someone who wasn't an immediate threat? As bad as hackers are, a lot of them have been teleporting the players who kill fresh spawns - Which to me, is a justice to the community.  But if not, chances are you just encountered a hacker who did it for craps and giggles.

• Like 2

Did you happen to kill someone who wasn't an immediate threat? As bad as hackers are, a lot of them have been teleporting the players who kill fresh spawns - Which to me, is a justice to the community.  But if not, chances are you just encountered a hacker who did it for craps and giggles.

No, but lets say i did, what does that change? Are u implying its then justified?

Change your Steamname. For now this will create a new character.

Not working mate, still in the ocean :-\

Seems that BattleEye and VAC aren't working like they should :(  :(  :( 

• Like 1

Isent there a profile file i can delete or something? Or do all toons get saved on the hive?

Nope, unfortunately your profile is saved on the server-side  :( 

Change your Steamname. For now this will create a new character.

Bullshit ?!

Edited by Gaint

Leave your server and join a different server that is not connected to the hive. This should override your current character.

Bullshit ?!

Nope, not bullshit. Last time i did it, to add our clantag, my old character was gone and the new one was there. But maybe THAT was a bug and not intended. However, that´s what happened. Too bad it didn´t for the OP.

I wrote a thread about this a couple of days ago, I was streamsniping some cunt and they had a white knight cheating faggot defending them, spawned in the water million miles away from home

Also, it takes approx 2 hours 15 minutes to die if you remain completely stationary

Edited by orlok

Stylesz_Live, on 16 Jan 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

No, but lets say i did, what does that change? Are u implying its then justified?

Legal within the rules? No.

Justified? You bet your sweet ass.

Edit: If you're going to laugh when you kill unarmed players, don't be surprised when we laugh when something bad happens to you.

Edited by AllDayZSimon

Nope, not bullshit. Last time i did it, to add our clantag, my old character was gone and the new one was there. But maybe THAT was a bug and not intended. However, that´s what happened. Too bad it didn´t for the OP.

hmm... I changed my steam name multiple times and my char has never been resetted... Therefore it seems that it was a bug in your case :)

Seems that BattleEye and VAC aren't working like they should :(  :(  :( 

VAC isnt implemented yet and BE works fine.....

There will always be people who hack/cheat, its impossible to get rid of them, so stop blaming a perfectly fine AC for this.

Legal within the rules? No.

Justified? You bet your sweet ass.

Edit: If you're going to laugh when you kill unarmed players, don't be surprised when we laugh when something bad happens to you.

I sure as hell wont laugh. Cheating is by no means ever justified.

• Like 1

I sure as hell wont laugh. Cheating is by no means ever justified.

Only a cheating lil twat would justify something like that!

Sinfulsebastian:

How is stream sniping any better than the "white night cheating faggot" (seriously? faggot? how immature...)?

You call the other guy a faggot for using a hack (or script, whatever) to teleport you into the ocean, yet what were YOU doing?

YOU were using a live broadcasted stream to give you foreknowledge of another player's location, in order to pick an angle of approach and opportunity and kill him. WHICH is different from, say, an ESP hack how? The ONLY difference is that you are not using a script. You ARE using 3rd party software (watching the stream on a video player, probably java? not sure...), and it may not be as easy as simply using ESP, but it still gives you an unfair advantage....

So how exactly, do you put yourself on a pedestal over this, to use your own words, "cunt" and "white night faggot"?

• Like 6