disturbd

Ghillie suit Idea

So I have been running around in my ghillie suit the past few days and have noticed that my vision hasn't gone down at all even though I look like a bush with it on.

My idea is that when a player puts on a ghillie suit my vision bars should go down one MAYBE even two.

I personally don't see any issues with this due to the rarity of ghillie suits. Plus it will give ghillie suits an actual function outside of PvP.

If anyone likes the idea please bump the post. If anyone can foresee any problems with it please post so that we can refine the idea.

I've never been fortunate enough to find a ghillie suit, but I rather like this idea. Although, I think the increased stealth should be limited. Maybe less visibility only when prone or crouched and not moving.

I agree on this too, even though I havent ever found Ghilie suit it should be less visible.

yes because looking like i gigantic bush moving through the city helps you blend in so well

yes because looking like i gigantic bush moving through the city helps you blend in so well

Well if you are proning near small towns in grass, there are Zeds as well :) But proning itself make you kinda invisible.

That is a good point' date=' while running I don't think it should help. But Razzmatazz made a good point.

I've never been fortunate enough to find a ghillie suit, but I rather like this idea. Although, I think the increased stealth should be limited. Maybe less visibility only when prone or crouched and not moving.

I agree. I think the ghillie suit should only lower your visibility when you're not moving. But even standing I think it should lower the visibility one level due to the fact zombies are supposed to have poor eyesight, so I would assume that they may just think your a tall bush or something. (My point being you don't look human with a ghillie suit on thus making it harder for zombies to identify you)

agree, this would a nice feature, ghillie suit should get 2 bar less and the camo 1.

I like the idea of clothing adding to your visibility meter. Hell could take it a step further and the more weapons, ammo, stuff on you, the more sound you make moving around with all that clanking gear.

I like this idea, camo clothing and gillie suit effecting visibility to zambies. Could make your gear clank more and give out more sound depending on how much stuff you have in your pack too but that may be going to far.

I have found a couple ghille suits and have not been bugged so I assume that the ocean thing is fixed. I agree with lower visability makes sense if it can be done.

Ghillie + prone + not moving + grass + day = Invisible

Ghillie + crouched + not moving + grass + night = Invisible

I don't see why it would need any other buff. When your prone and moving visibility isn't set to to bars so that wouldn't matter and there's no reason why you should have less visibility when crouched or standing.

Thanks for all the positive replies and votes.