Sign in to follow this  
Magaz97

Do you HOP or STICK?

You are a clown, in alpha sticking to one server for loot is foolish. Its made for server hopping. Come back later when there is an actual lootspawn timer please.

I don't stay in the same server merely for loot. I do it to try and meet the same players i met before. 

Besides, the server i play on restarts so often, loot is never a problem there. Unless an army of hoppers take everything 5 minutes after server restarts.

Edited by Greaves

I only change server when it's night time, the server lags badly, I start a new session (as in the next day) or I want to meet up with my friends.

Bullcrap. Not ruining game for anyone. As long as it can be done it will be done.

Don't say nonsense. People can gamma cheat at night. Are you saying that's not ruining it for everybody? Cause it is. I can't play nighttime till that shit is fixed.

Server hopping is not as game breaking, but definately anoying for those who don't do it.

i can't lie , i hop.. and loot, and then find huge servers and find fights.. a group of friends and myself will find a low pop server. loot the whole map , then move over to a high pop  and just find people to fight . or befriend. depending on the situation. 

Character resets almost act as a way to steer new players away from server hopping. It was definitely effective on me... :D