Sign in to follow this  
Desert89

Can't walk, fall on ground?!

So I jumped a few times from like 2m and now when I want to start running or walking my character just stands up, and then falls on the ground. Then starts to crawl. I can stand up, but when I press W or dubble tap W he falls on the ground and start to instant crawl. So I guess that I busted my legs or what? How can I fix this or am I good as dead? Got really nice gear on my character.

Vest, helm, gas mask, m4, lot of ammo, food, water etc... :(

Anyone have a idea?

You have your legs broken.

You can fix your legs by using "wodden splints".

"wodden splints" can be crafted by combining "wooden sticks" and "rags".

You also can ask for medical assistance. Take a look at:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160262-need-medical-assistance-in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here/

Edited by Gaint
  • Like 2

What Giant said ;)

To heal you...you'll need a splint (crafted from rags and wooden sticks) or morphine. If you don't have either...try to die and respawn ;) And don't jump off anything...

• Like 1

LOL, so sad. But fuck it, I am lost anyways. Walked for 2h+ and didn't see anything. Only woods around me... So maybe its OK XD

Thanks for the tips...

• Like 1

OK, I just log out, exit game. Go in game again and everything is fixed, wtf?! But I am still lost as hell...

OK, I just log out, exit game. Go in game again and everything is fixed, wtf?! But I am still lost as hell...

Lol. What's the last landmark you remember seeing? If anything.... Might be able to help you find your bearings. Otherwise run towards the sun and you'll be heading S-SE. Should get you back towards (ex)civilisation.

It's a known bug, that relogging fixes your broken legs