Sign in to follow this  
iPlay_Zombies

Cool idea's for Oculus Rift integration? :)

So i was thinking, this is like years off, but if you integrate Oculus Rift, you could use it to look around instead of using Alt+Mouse. And also use it to lean around corner instead of E + Q.
Perhaps use it to help look for loot instead of awkwardly pointing you gun around, you could use it to just look down/up now that it has head tracking.

And you can use it just for immersion too. Personally, DayZ isn't the sort of game you want oculus rift doing it's thing all of the time, so just have it act as a screen with no movement until you hit alt and then look around etc.

You can already do this with the Oculus Rift, it is planned to work like that.

I use alt+mouse all the time to look around all the time, find loot like you mention and especially in cars and choppers.

Edited by Sinkatze
  • Like 2

This how it is meant to work.

• Like 1

Want oculus rift.

Maybe I could actually get my mum playing games or some shit with it huehuehue.

Yes, very excited about Oculus Rift (and Sony Morpheus, which is actually more polished at this point).  I haven't been into games for years, I'm just getting my interest piqued again and I'm planning on holding off to build a gaming PC until these systems are on the market and I know how to match my specs to their requirements.