Sign in to follow this  
Dont Shoot Me

To the clan on LA 6 that is now missing a bus

Let me start this off by apologizing. I'm sorry, but I didn't plan on stealing your bus. I was simply trying to pass by. You see though, I have a problem. If I see something shiny I can't help but take it, and your bus was very shiny.

I would also like to apologize for some of the remarks I yelled as I drove away with all of your loot. Most notably when I said "Trolololol I take your bus!". I have since come to realize that trolling is wrong, and I should not promote the act by participating in it.

Lastly I would like to apologize for taking all the equipment in the bus. I would put it back but it is now in a different server, sitting in the tent I also acquired from your bus.

As repentance, I am prepared to give you the current position of your bus. The coordinates are 14;998.

I hope you have a second vehicle.

... XD.

I am not sure what I think about this. I agree with Tripp, it sounds like hes being twisted at the arm to apologize, but at the same time hes like hes not feeling bad about it.

"Trolololol I take your bus!".

I think if you said that to me (and if it was my bus), I'd have just laughed it off as you drove away.

We understand you're apologizing' date=' but it just seems straight-forward and strained.

[/quote']

I'm not apologizing...

We understand you're apologizing' date=' but it just seems straight-forward and strained.

[/quote']

I'm not apologizing...

"Let me start this off by apologizing"

[/quote']

I'm not apologizing...

Bandits don't apologize.

Nice trolling you got here

I'm wondering if he's being trolled in this thread or if it was a successful troll by him.

bus is useless anyway' date=' unless your taking a party to stary

[/quote']

This bus was at the NW Airfield and was clearly being used as a drop off point for loot. It isn't useless as a mobile storage point, there are just much better options.

Douche move man. That was me and my friends we never did anything to you *sad face*. What was the point anyway?

Oh the stupidity of DayZ community. You really don't understand satire... I feel ashamed for you. As for the OP, I lol'd reading it. :D

Douche move man. That was me and my friends we never did anything to you *sad face*. What was the point anyway?

Because I could do it.

Okay then. Well this was a waste of time. All that happened was I wasted 30 min running back to get everything.

[/quote']

I'm not apologizing...

Satire, bro.