Sign in to follow this  
hookhead

Change in how you start up a new character

So with the spawn points all being on the east coast how has this changed your tactics when you first start out?

Im relatively new to the game and reading all the guides they all talk about balota but now being on the east coast a bit away from balota where are people going to get the first set of gear? Inland to small towns or hitting a big city quickly and then heading to a airfield or base?

If i spawn on the coast, i always run with the Ocean on my Left side, this will most likely head to Cherno, Elektro, Balota, firstly, if i can i loot Elektro, if i spawn in Cherno, i take a quick run to Elektro and then back down to  run to balota, but thats only sometimes, i do advise you to go straight to the airfield, but i don't think it's a good idea.

Edited by Ted_Youtube

Berezino usually has nice stuff. Check out the factory and the lumber mill.

There might be a lot of zombies, so be prepared for that.

If i spawn on the coast, i always run with the Ocean on my Left side, this will most likely head to Cherno, Elektro, Balota, firstly, if i can i loot Elektro, if i spawn in Cherno, i take a quick run to Elektro and then back down to  run to balota, but thats only sometimes, i do advise you to go straight to the airfield, but i don't think it's a good idea.

the last few times ive spawned in kamyshovo and its normally full of loot and only has a zombie or 2 and once theyre dead the whole towns mine to loot i got 2 maps and a compass on the last spawn and alcohol and a can opener from it I was really suprised and I tried elektro but was KOS'd when i tried sneaking into a factory unarmed 

Why do people need guides on how to play a sandbox game? Are people really lacking any imagination at all? Why don't you do whatever you would do IRL if you were in this situation? Pretty simple concept really.

• Like 3

Why do people need guides on how to play a sandbox game? Are people really lacking any imagination at all? Why don't you do whatever you would do IRL if you were in this situation? Pretty simple concept really.

Because they want/need DayZ to be a PvP arena, and are only interested in grabbing a gun and shooting it. It's very sad. And like someone once said WRT to something completely different: 'What we have here is a failure of imagination!'