Sign in to follow this  
srgntpepper

Literally stuck

Im at the NW airfield, second story, i crouched to pick up loot and am now stuck in a room that hasn't been built into the game yet. i can't get out, i've relogged, run around the edges.  I have no idea how to get out, i'm afraid this might end badly.....any suggestions?

From own experience what has seemed to work for me have been running towards corners/walls while jumping. Rolling towards walls when prone. Logging in corner and logging back in. With all this said, takes quite some patience and luck =/

Im at the NW airfield, second story

Woah - the Airfield has a second storey? That's some serious shit.

In all seriousness: Walk to one edge and press "V" repeatedly, possibly even run towards it so you jump out. You should be fine then.

• Like 1

I'd try pressing up against the wall, relogging and hoping you land on the other side of the wall.

as helpful and as good advice as all that seems, im still very stuck, ive tried all that, i've relogged against a wall about 8 times already and ive been spamming v while running and walking, ive rolled while prone....i'vwe tried /stuck in chat lol, any more suggestions?

yo, i found a fix for myself, dude was literally in the same spot as me 

for anyone else in the same position, just keep running towards the part of the wall you clipped through while logging out, then log back in.  U cant just log out, u have to be running against the wall

TIp for the future: make your performance as bad as possible. Turn all the settings to max, maybe choose energy saving plan so your CPU doesnt clock up. Then just run against a wall and keep jumping, at 10FPS or less you'll glitch through in no time.