Contriturate

Am I a psychopath?

Today my friend and I ran into a failure of a bandit who tried to kill my friend for his damn beans until I ran out with my m4 and threatened him. We had him get on his knees and we handcuffed him. We then took out all of our med kits and took 3 or 4 blood bags from him. Somehow he didn't pass out, but then we went to the next level and began to feed him rotten fruit. We took his items and let him free. He found an m4 before we left, and tried to kill us, so we put him down. Nearly 4 hours later my friend accidentally ate a rotten fruit and got sick. He was running low on blood and we had no choice but to play blood bag roulette. 10 seconds later he passed out, and never woke up. Maybe 5 minutes later I found antibiotics and a saline bag, so I killed my friend for no reason... I soon realized I was low on food. I saw a noob running toward me in the far distance. I hid in the grass and waited for him to pass to "Welcome him to DayZ." He had a nearly empty backpack with 2 cans of beans, a flashlight, 2 batteries, and a wrench. I left everything but the beans, which I later traded to a random passerby, whom I killed nearly 30 seconds later. I think I'm going insane. I'm afraid. I don't want to be a bandit. I'm better than this.

• Like 1

yea as he said it's just a game do whatever you want/need, people are used to dying by now :P

Serova, on 15 Jan 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

Dude, it's only a game relax lol

Or is it?

Here is a subjective paragraph from a conversation among intellectuals about Adaptive DayZ.

"For me DayZ should give that experience and test people to see if they actually have a mental breakdown in real life because of their actions or continue on killing because in real life they actually have psychopathic tendencies. The game should be a Virtual Freudian Sandbox in which people reveal and connect with their inner self upon the altar and grindstone of hard descision!"

Just an opinion but if players lives were given Intrinsic Value maybe there would be less murders and more powerful game experience?

Me and some others are working out a system to implement into the game.

Edit: As well ninjan777 "people may be used to dying right now" but do they like it ? Does it provide an effective game experience? Does it effect them or do they just click respawn and keep going? Its a Survival Horror Game. Hopefully it will get more traumatic after all the more high priority things are implemented.

My two cents..

Sobaka

TYS

Edited by TYS