bathtubbarracuda

DayZ Music Trilogy.

Note: I am not affiliated to the music maker.

While DayZ browsing, I found a trilogy made by 'bLakeMusic,' a music maker (duh). It tells a pretty emotional story, and I'll tell the story.

Episode 1:

Episode 1, "DayZ," basically tells about how Blake, the narrator and singer, was with his friend when they were jumped by bandits, and got separated. He tried to track down Dave, his friend, and get revenge on the bandits. Eventually, in a town, he finds a hatchet, and a masked man with a gun (presumably a bandit) tells him to "try and run," which is thought by Blake as a taunt. He flanks the person and hacks him down with the hatchet. Blake tries to reassure himself, but wonders if the man was trying to protect him from zombies or something behind him. Blake removes the mask, and finds out it is Dave. In the beginning of the video, an audio tape, recorded by Blake, asks Dave for help, then gets angry and curses loudly.

Episode 2:

Episode 2, "DayZ gone by," tells the story of Blake again, and 3 months have passed since he killed Dave. He watches a man get killed by bandits, and gets angry because he didn't do anything. He decides to avenge his death, and shoots one of the bandits in the chest, killing him. Another flees. Blake then fights the rest of the bandits, killing several, and then turns to run. Unfortunately, the bandit who fled caught up to him, and shot him. As Blake's vision fades, a man tells him he's gonna be ok. Gunshots go off as the video fades to black and the singer slowly chants, "DayZ."

Episode 3 (Finale):

Episode 3, "DayZ will end," skips to when the man who saved him and Blake are sitting in a campfire. They plot to kill the bandits, after the man mentions that he killed the bandit who shot him (he says, "I put a bullet in his head"). The rest of the video, they track the bandits together, and get them, while the man decides to snipe. They fight at Polana, and Blake is shot and wounded, and says that he'll fight because it's too late to hide. There are gunshots, and then the man charges into Polana, killing several bandits before finding Blake's dead body. The video then ends.

Playlist:

While we're on the subject of DayZ and music, I found the perfect musical artist for the DayZ SA soundtrack

the-brak-show-show-header.jpg