Sign in to follow this  
Asteroid (DayZ)

Would anyone else think this would just be a cool thing to add?

Like at a random time on each server on one road there will be a guy on a Harley Davidson bike just bolting down the road and off into the distance.

You can't kill him it is just a fun thing you can find on every server at a random time.

I think if they add a few secrets it would be fun to find them and something like this would actually be pretty good. If you see him drive he will also drop off a few water bottles so if you are lucky enough to see him you will get some loot :)

No sorry the devs would never want to add something like that,things like air drops would be much better,but something like that would never be allowed.

Its a funny idea but players would be the only bikes down the road,i mean If you want to once cars come out find your self a bike and drive down the road and be like this. 

• Like 1

There are already few Easter Eggs in-game. Few of them already reached the surface but quite a few stay hidden i believe.  ;)

That makes no sense at all.....................

How about Darryl Dixon riding a harley?

That could work, seriously Dean we could make things work :)

Random Encounters

They are fun in the Bethesda Games

Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim

They worked there and "missions" like in the wasteland mod for a2 and a3 also work

I don't see a reason not to put them in dayz sa other then lazy devs

You won the award for the worst thread name ever.

Random Encounters

They are fun in the Bethesda Games

Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim

They worked there and "missions" like in the wasteland mod for a2 and a3 also work

I don't see a reason not to put them in dayz sa other then lazy devs

Hold up there, buddy. Where did this come from? It's one thing to call an idea good or bad, and even to make references to other games that include them as examples, but to go and cross the lines and start unfounded accusations against the devs. Sorry, mate, that's just out of line!

I Havent been on the fourms for a long time, but this has to be the wierdest and useless suggestion i have seen to date. Yeah bro, no vote for me.

• Like 1

Ehh.. non-zed NPC's are probably not going to happen.

For a good reason too, they break immersion.