Sign in to follow this  
gannon46

Not for the faint of heart

I was on an experimental server last night with a friend. of course when you join these servers you start with a new spawn everytime.

so we spawned in south berezino factory(solninchky) we proceded of course to try and get geared. Everywhere we looked nothing,absolutly no loot no food just junk items.

we ran the entire coast checked berenzino,the shipwreck hell even guba nothing. we were starving to death, the only weapons we could find were two pipe wrenches. so we headed inland to some of the center towns and bam a box of cereal which we had to split. anyway the struggle was amazing the desperation, the tension not knowing if we were gonna run into someone armed or if this was the only food we were gonna find. we looted  NWAF and the rest of the military, they were completely looted just a helmet and a backpack. so if you want a really difficult game where people can't combat log or server hop(because when you quit or die your character resets) try one of these servers its a blast. you still have your other character that on the public hive servers so you can kind of as the server says experiment. i hope the game ends up with this kind of loot of course i don't think the server had been reset in a few days either. so hope some of you give it a try if you like rouge like games. try it hopefully some of you have as much fun as i did and get a taste of as i said above no server hoppers and no combat logging. if you give it a shot let me know. good luck and also if i got KOS'd on this type of server i would completely understand it wouldn't even make me rage or mad because it would make sense.

Edited by gannon46

i made a mistake i'm stupid did'nt realize i had posted it here till i posted it my bad

Edited by gannon46

... if i got KOS'd on this type of server i would completely understand it wouldn't even make me rage or mad because it would make sense.

Agree with everything except this bit. KoS is even less understandable here. You can't take the risk that you'll damage a vital piece of gear. You should be thinking outside the box to get every advantage out of the game, not going for the quick option.

Edited by DJPorterNZ