Sign in to follow this  
marsmars

Fell to my death

So I just made it into the Krasnostav Airstrip after getting lost for like an hour and nearly starving to death

Inside, I climb to the top of the ATC tower and it's like loot heaven, I find a tactical vest, helmet, guns, and ammo, and now my character is fully geared, from just having a wrench earlier

I check out the exterior of the tower but from habit I sprint out instead of walking and past the low fence i fall to my death :(

Anyway just needed to vent :)

Edited by SurvivorX
  • Like 1

I clipped through a railing at the Berenzino construction site, fell eight feet and died...

I don't understand this. I was doing some "testing" and had to jump off of a four story building six times before I died.

I don't understand this. I was doing some "testing" and had to jump off of a four story building six times before I died.

Really? I once died after dropping from a small platform in a barn

Dropping must be fixed in a matter of speed and how many meters you have fallen.

JYke39n.jpgThat was you when you realise you were sprinting wasn't it...

Just thinking of that scenario in DayZ coupled with the way he says that line in the movie lol brilliant.

• Like 1

I haven't died from that glitch or big yet were you glitch through walls etc. but 5 I my friends have dies from it and a couple of them weren't even moving

Told you not to jump man...

Guessing its pure chance. But everytime I remove anything from my hands. Then stand up. Then face the ladder. Then click on the icon I never ever die. I climbed around 200 ladders and no deaths...

Only when I'm changing stances and crap out of my hands such as my rifle will my guy jump off.

I did die one time due to climbing into one of the small green towers around the airfields. I raised my weapon and it caused my guys physX to go nutty and it tossed me out at a high speed killing me..

The best will be when your running with you friends then outa no where one dies. No blood loss no nutten...That shit is funny. Full sprinting in a group and the next thing you see is Jonney face diving into the dirt..

Edited by RyBo

I have to assume the glitch that shot me through the railing tricked the game into hating me...