Sign in to follow this  
galekast

Possibly the worst bandits?

Soo, I was wandering through Cherno having spawned near by.. Found myself a back pack, fire axe and a full amount of food, drink and even a can opener.. Decided to head East up the coast and saw a random guy crouched in the road chilling.. I walked by and left him be.. Then another dude came tearing past in just a t-shirt, didn't stop for me or the other guy, just kept running.. 

5 seconds later, 2 guys run down the road, unarmed, one with no trousers.. They turn to me and say in the highest 8 year old voice I have ever heard "all your gear on the ground, you have 10 seconds to comply" As far as I am aware they are unarmed but could have a pistol, so I turn and run like Usain Bolt across the road and into the nearest town while the guy literally counts to 10 as I reach the first house, hurdle a few low fences and disappear into the trees.. 

Now I am all for people being able to hold you up, steal your gear or whatever.. But seriously, if you give someone a 10 count, don't let them run off and still be counting down unless you are playing hide and seek! Makes me regret not pulling out the fireaxe and taking them out but ah well!

This was on the "UK DayZ Daytime all the time" server by the way, so if that was you, I would love to know :)

• Like 1

It happen to me once too, i pulled out my firefighter axe and killed one of them (I had an m4). Some need to learn their lessons.. and some voice are really annoying.

Aka if you want to rob someone, have at least one weapon and make sure to use a manly voice.. or a sweet polite gentle women voice. ^^

Edited by SixGunLover
  • Like 2

Haha yeah that is very true.. 

I did however speak to a guy the other day with an annoyingly high pitched voice, struggled to understand him then all of a sudden it changed and it turned out he was using a voice modulator of some description.. Pretty strange but I guess it makes him seem less dangerous perhaps?

I use these bandits to practice my swing 

• Like 1

There is always the risk that they have a sniper posted somewhere, though your incident didn't sound like anything but kids messing around with random players.

I prefer it when the person robs me has a super cute Japanese girl voice. Ogenkie, Lith-san?

Here, take my M4. Here's some ammo too. Can you handcuff me now?

Works everytime.

• Like 3