Banana_Duck

My over Panicky playthrough

Good day to you all, im here to simply post some of my (perhaps cowardly) playthroughs if you're interested, I'm not an utter noob, but i have the tendency to enter an extreme panic mode in the standalone. ( an i mean panic, I shake like fuck afterwards)

having played the mod with relative comfort, the SA seems to make me extremely jumpy which (for some) may prove entertaining.

My playstyle is varied, sometimes extremely cautious and other times utterly reckless. The same applies to my PVP mentality, sometimes I just want everyone to get along, other times shoot the shit out of everything and feel bad for killing someone :(

my first cowardly attempt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dODVfzSnh0

continued effort, semi naked hammer run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3ko9qxALQ

having a slightly pitiful 30 odd subs, I decided to seek professional help from wonderful you guys.

• Like 2

is make change from usual 'look me mummy I am badass' youtuber ;)

your fear/panic mind state is make movie more fun for watch :)

also nice kill and nice profit @ 16:00 :D

Edited by KoS

Amusing and entertaining. You were running through Elektro, by the way, not Cherno.

I don't know if you are capable of refining your style with those panic attacks and all, but when killing someone with an axe you just need a few wellplaced slashes to the head, nothing more. Otherwise you ruin all the loot of that other player. You chopping him to mincemeat also affects his gear, as you found out.

is make change from usual 'look me mummy I am badass' youtuber ;)

your fear/panic mind state is make movie more fun for watch :)

also nice kill and nice profit @ 16:00 :D

Cheers buddy, I don't know why i'm so jumping in the SA, I think its the fact theres no side chat or death reports anymore, that, and probably 5 cups of coffees!

I don't know if you are capable of refining your style with those panic attacks and all, but when killing someone with an axe you just need a few wellplaced slashes to the head, nothing more. Otherwise you ruin all the loot of that other player. You chopping him to mincemeat also affects his gear, as you found out.

I've played ok on the mod, but the SA just makes me jumpy as hell! bugger about the ruined gear though! im to axe happy.