Sign in to follow this  
CyberVillain (DayZ)

Can you poison Saline IV bags?

I found a ready to use Saline IV bag, and to my knowledge those are only available if you combine a IV starter kit and a Saline. If that is true it means someone left it there.

I met a fuck face that wanted to KoS me but my mag of 5.56 in his face said otherwise, problem is I'm hurt like shit now and really need to use that bag of love. Is there any chance its been poisoned?

• Like 1

you can find Saline IV kits also already crafted. they are rare but they exist

As far as im aware, you can find Saline IV's already connected, as Ive found some on freshly restarted servers.

As far as poisoning goes, the only thing I can think of would be combining the bag with disinfectant spray, having never tried it, I cant say 100%, I wouldnt use it till you know for sure. 

I'm pretty sure there's no way to do this, though I hope you can in the future!

If they do they need to fix a way of detecting if its been tampered with. Anyway, off to using it.

Edited by CyberVillain

As far as im aware, you can find Saline IV's already connected, as Ive found some on freshly restarted servers.

As far as poisoning goes, the only thing I can think of would be combining the bag with disinfectant spray, having never tried it, I cant say 100%, I wouldnt use it till you know for sure. 

Poisoning something by disinfecting it?

Poisoning something by disinfecting it?

Thats what i was thinking.

You're not going to eat that disinfectant spray covered Saline bag, are you?

I have been testing things in game for several days now. I thought about this one too. As of now, there is NO way to poison a saline bag. If i find some way in the future, I will post it.

• Like 1

And why would you want to poison it anyway...just asking. I meanlike it's the goal of the whole game...

And why would you want to poison it anyway...just asking. I meanlike it's the goal of the whole game...

It's a sandbox game. If I wanted to fill a saline bag full of alcohol tincture and leave it around for some poor sod to administer in to their blood stream, or in the event someone wanted me to bag them at gunpoint, I would love to be able to do that for shits and giggles.

• Like 4

It's a sandbox game. If I wanted to fill a saline bag full of alcohol tincture and leave it around for some poor sod to administer in to their blood stream, or in the event someone wanted me to bag them at gunpoint, I would love to be able to do that for shits and giggles.

I love the way your mind works!

I love the way your mind works!

I have somehow gotten a reputation among the guys I run with for being a poisoner, I always carry stuff like disinfectant and alcohol tincture.  :blush:

That would be cool if you could, but I don't think you can.

I met a fuck face that wanted to KoS me

Gave you beans for that bit alone.

why would you poison a saline bag??? Whats wrong with you people?

I attempted to poison water bottles with the intent of leaving them around the spawn area.  It doesn't work.   :(

• Like 1

well, we do have syringe's in the game. it's certainly within the realm of possibilities. maybe down the line, we could mix herbs in radioactive waste, then fill a vial to inject the saline bags found in med kits. upon inspection, it would reveal something slightly off about the bag, but how many of us actually inspect our items :P

Saline bag IV's can be found ready to use, and they cannot be poisoned......yet

Same reason I poison the fruit I find, I want someone to die from using it.

well, we do have syringe's in the game. it's certainly within the realm of possibilities. maybe down the line, we could mix herbs in radioactive waste, then fill a vial to inject the saline bags found in med kits. upon inspection, it would reveal something slightly off about the bag, but how many of us actually inspect our items :P

I've never found a Saline bag in a med kit you mean IV Starter kit right?