Sign in to follow this  
nseal31

Spawning/Respwaning

Quick question about the standalone version. Is there anyway to controll the relative area you spawn on the map? I'm always spawning around Nizhnoye when all the people I play with spawn around Balota.

Suicide till you spawn at a specific location, the number one way to fuck the whole point of the game up hahahaha

Suicide till you spawn at a specific location, the number one way to fuck the whole point of the game up hahahaha

Yet you tell him a method to get what he wants im not going to be surprised when there are more lemming bodies found now thanks to this lol

So suicide is the answer. Thanks!!! Excuse me... I gotta go do a thing.

Edited by nseal31

Quick question about the standalone version. Is there anyway to controll the relative area you spawn on the map? I'm always spawning around Nizhnoye when all the people I play with spawn around Balota.

There are no Balota spawns. Nizhnoye/Sol is the only spawn location, so there is no need to ever suicide.

ONLY THE FOOLISH GO TO BALOTA

Yup.

The only people that go there are blood thirsty new spawn and bambi hunters. Its a cluster fuck there.

The smart thing to do is head to the air fields, army bases, and Berezino.

• Like 1

Wasn't there some method in the mod, where you'd spawn in the relative direction you were looking (at least, along the coast) when you die?