Sign in to follow this  
gamer222

I Love to KoS

Sometimes I love to kill harmless people in game i just enjoy it seeing them suffer ...it has nothing to do with my ego it's just I feel better when I kill people in this game especially geared once ... people course at me when I kill them all the time and I can't do nothing about it.. it's just the game...

• Like 3

Glad you're have fun with the game. There are many different ways to enjoy DayZ. :lol:

rofl. i gota say i like shooting in peoples directions as it gives them a fright and they hide.

kinda funny, i dont kos tho.

I prefer to SILOS instead of KOS. It's more cruel because the morphine is rare.

(SILOS = Shoot in legs on sight)

Lol yeah I will try that...until combat logging is fixed I don't see how to be friendly bandit :)

+1 to OP for avatar.

Not necessarily for content...

I prefer to SILOS instead of KOS. It's more cruel because the morphine is rare.

(SILOS = Shoot in legs on sight)

Yeah, I do too, but you have to mind the weapon you have in hand. I once held up someone and told them I would shoot them in the legs after 5 seconds if they didn't comply. Shot them once in the leg, with my Magnum, fell over dead.

Yeah, I do too, but you have to mind the weapon you have in hand. I once held up someone and told them I would shoot them in the legs after 5 seconds if they didn't comply. Shot them once in the leg, with my Magnum, fell over dead.

That's unfortunate. It happened to me too once or few times. I wish you could tell how much HP someone has. Maybe they could implement some sort of system where if the survivor is badly hurt you could see scratches, bruises, cuts, wounds all over him and tell if he is hurt or not.

Edited by raynor009