Sign in to follow this  
Vreyzze

Metal Detector in DayZ SA

What do you think? Let's talk.

Idea:
- find stuff like: ammo, barrel's(hiden by ppl), wwII loot
- remove military mines left by other players (traps)

100223-M-0000C-009.jpg

Edited by Vreyzze
  • Like 4

I never saw it in real life i am not shure thats it is possible to find working in Zapoc. Plus thats useless in that situation

A good idea, but I'd tuck this one away for now and bring it back up in a year or 2 :P

• Like 1

Idea:

- find stuff like: ammo, barrel's(hiden by ppl), wwII loot

- remove military mines left by other players
Edited by Vreyzze

I never saw it in real life i am not shure thats it is possible to find working in Zapoc. Plus thats useless in that situation

Watch vids on yt

Could find buried loot hidden by players with the shovel too. 

Military shovel is way better idea :)

I like the idea of being able to have a "tent" that is really just a metal box of some type that I can then bury. Only way to find it is to get lucky or use metal detector. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I like the idea of being able to have a "tent" that is really just a metal box of some type that I can then bury. Only way to find it is to get lucky or use metal detector. :thumbsup:

Good idea mate

I like the stash idea. One could use it to store valuables somewhere. I'd like to see pen and paper function properly as well, maybe a diary too, so that one could note down where he buried something, and if someone kills him-her could read it and find the stash. THats just one scenario i could come up with. There are endless.

I like the stash idea. One could use it to store valuables somewhere. I'd like to see pen and paper function properly as well, maybe a diary too, so that one could note down where he buried something, and if someone kills him-her could read it and find the stash. THats just one scenario i could come up with. There are endless.

Treasure map?

Would love to see that. With a big map like Chernarus possiblites are endless.

Would love to see that. With a big map like Chernarus possiblites are endless.

Maybe in future

What do you think? Let's talk.

Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep..beep..beep..beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep...bebebebebebebebebe..beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*YOU ARE DEAD*

(looks like you found something metal)

I myself un-exploded munitions expert. I wish to see this in-game. 

Edited by sYs

Not a bad idea, but it should be super rare and require alot of batteries to funtion tbh.
Im not sure how many of theese we would see in a post-soviet state in the 90's though :)

Not a bad idea, but it should be super rare and require alot of batteries to funtion tbh.

Im not sure how many of theese we would see in a post-soviet state in the 90's though :)

Rare? Sounds good for me :)

I was thinking more along the lines of using it against a potential hostage that hasn't surrendered yet to see if they have a gun!

I'd rather not have mines in game, it'll wind up like the mod with barbed wire where people would surround drop zones and you can't get anything. (I did spend two hours once removing 100 or so barbed wire fences just to piss people off though)