HedonismBot

Venting, feel free to ignore: entire villages with "fake" houses.

Something to take into consideration as well' date=' if there are zombies, there are buildings with loot(even if those buildings are just shacks), zombies spawn based off loot points, not just randomly. [/quote']

That is not totally true, I have seen many buildings out in the middle of nowhere with Z's but no loot spawning.

http://picacid.com/arma2/loot_en.html

That list shows a lot of buildings that have Z's spawning with them but no loot.

Two buildings in that entire list that have 0 loot listed and potential for zombies, and that's not even guaranteed to be 100% accurate. Zombies typically = Loot possible.

Something to take into consideration as well' date=' if there are zombies, there are buildings with loot(even if those buildings are just shacks), zombies spawn based off loot points, not just randomly. [/quote']

That is not totally true, I have seen many buildings out in the middle of nowhere with Z's but no loot spawning.

That list shows a lot of buildings that have Z's spawning with them but no loot.

Two buildings in that entire list that have 0 loot listed and potential for zombies, and that's not even guaranteed to be 100% accurate. Zombies typically = Loot possible.

Rough count on that list shows 42 seperate buildings that have Z's but no loot. Not sure when you stopped counting.. maybe just finished at under 'default' Check under 'Residential'.

Rough count on that list shows 42 seperate buildings that have Z's but no loot. Not sure when you stopped counting.. maybe just finished at under 'default' Check under 'Residential'.

My assumption is anything with a loot chance has some sort of loot spot, even if it's listed as -. otherwise why would it not be listed as 0, like the first two.

I agree with this, its insanely annoying to walk into a town and every single bloody building except one be non-lootable. I swear, 90% of the buildings in this game you can't enter. Now before someone tells me YOU JUST HAVENT BEEN PLAYING FOR LONG ENOUGH, I've been playing for 5 weeks now and I'm still annoyed at it.

play long enough and you'll familiarize yourself with all the different types of buildings. also try looking at a map instead of running west automatically

My assumption is anything with a loot chance has some sort of loot spot' date=' even if it's listed as -. otherwise why would it not be listed as 0, like the first two.

[/quote']

The first two have '-' for the number of loot spots, and 0% as the loot chance. All the rest have '-' for the number of loot spots, and a different figure for the loot chance, but my interpretation of this is that the '-' represents 0, and that the loot chance is just a number taken from the game database to get these actual figures. It would be neater to say 0% loot chance on buildings that have a '-' number of loot spawns. 40% of '0' loot spots still counts as 0% chance of loot spawning.

I played my first hour yesterday, and i gone with the easies. I got myselph an map. If you can read a map in real map, you can do it with this game. Get the loot map from internet and your done, found a AK after 5 mins of playing :D