Sign in to follow this  
Magaz97

Starting equipment

At present, your character starts with a torch and a battery. I don't know if this is to continue or there are to be changes.

How about at character generation, you get to choose your starting equipment? Only two items: for example chose two of the following items-

Swiss Army knife (with can opener)

Water bottle

Torch

First aid kit

Back pack

Hunting knife

Map

Other ideas?

How about no items whatsoever? What you're suggesting would make people farm fresh spawns more often.

• Like 3

How about no items whatsoever? What you're suggesting would make people farm fresh spawns more often.

Yes, I can see that. So how far do you take it.

Start with nothing at all? As if you just washed up on the beach. Just the clothes you stand in.

No, the game is too easy right now, and you want to make it even easier ?

Edited by Gdaddy22
  • Like 2

I think everyone should start with a water canteen and a knife...the very basics of survival.

The knife should be throwable for hitting rabbits etc and sticks rubbed together with tinder can make fires to cook it.

Sticks+knife+ducktape = spear for hunting bigger animals and protection.

Edited by TheWeedMan
  • Like 1

i like the idea of random, but like some will spawn with jeans others with cargo pants, some with t-shirts some with shirts, otherwise that is it

Yes, I can see that. So how far do you take it.

Start with nothing at all? As if you just washed up on the beach. Just the clothes you stand in.

Not even clothes.

I think everyone should start with a water canteen and a knife...the very basics of survival.

The knife should be throwable for hitting rabbits etc and sticks rubbed together with tinder can make fires to cook it.

Sticks+knife+ducktape = spear for hunting bigger animals and protection.

you have my beans, sir. I want a fokin spear and sparta some bandits with it.

I'm all for tattered clothing and thats it. The game is MUCH too easy right now. You can go from nothing to Rambo within an hour as it is.

I think everybody should spawn with the completed map (no reason not too as there are complete maps online) Further, if you gave everyone a very generalized location of were they are when they spawned, you could start spawning people off the coast.