Sign in to follow this  
dragoman51

Cafe bambi's

So me and my friend were on our way along the coast helping bambi's out, we were going to elektro and came across kamiwobo where one bambi was running out of the city and asked us if we could help him getting inland, we gave him a bandage and some food and drink because we were heading to elektro.

Now inside kamiwobo i was looking all around with my mosin sniper but couldnt find anything untill my friend pointed his M4 at a guy in the street who was hitting another guy with an axe. We told him to stop but he kept hitting the guy who was running away, my friend then shot the axe guy dead while the other guy ran of heading to elektro, we were planning on running after him when we got shot multiple times and we had to take cover, so be it we went inside the cafe and started camping on the doors while bandaging ourselves, we didnt see anyone so i pointed my magnum and my friend his m4 at the door.

Suddenly the door opened and a bambi walked trough it, i quickly said go out you dont have to be here and get shot but he just stayed in the door opening without talking, so we were still waiting when we heard another shot outside and all of sudden 2 other bambis stormed in one with his fist raised. me and my friend were scared like hell and shot all 3 of them. After that we looked outside and saw 2 guys with an M4 comming right to us, we both shot them imediatly and left the crime scene of kamiwobo.

I wanna say to all bambi's don't got involved in a firefight just wait untill its over and you might get some loot. That was the last time me and my friend went to kamiwobo

Same location as Kamishovo, but in another dimension. Everybody knows that.