10ft19sec

A new way to use books in DayZ :D

I am going to collect them and have a big book burning party in Cherno, everyone is invited.

I kid you not, my good friend Hwaet makes a point of collecting them wherever he finds them.

Recently, we found a protective case (the yellow one) and he'd rather put books in there, than something such as medical gear.

I won't lie; I actually enjoy the reading mechanic. I carry around a New Testament with me, and will occasionally sit down to read some of them. Kudos for forcing upon people, though!

• Like 1

I kid you not, my good friend Hwaet makes a point of collecting them wherever he finds them.

Recently, we found a protective case (the yellow one) and he'd rather put books in there, than something such as medical gear.

I won't lie; I actually enjoy the reading mechanic. I carry around a New Testament with me, and will occasionally sit down to read some of them. Kudos for forcing upon people, though!

I did the same thing some time ago, found a protector case for the first time but I had no idea what to put in it... so I searched for some books. :D I had Japanse Literature, Moby Dick, Book of Women rights and some other neat stuff. Wouldve loved to see that guys face when he looked into the case he got from my dead body.

that was great :thumbsup: :beans:

Edited by BelMarduk
  • Like 1

Thanks guys! :)

@Leto: Yeah, i could definitely use some more beef, although DayZ is pretty much the only game where i have to turn down the video settings to "minecraft".

I am my group's librarian. It's incredibly handy being able to read classics like Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein" and "Heart of Darkness" without having to purchase them in real life

I can't turn my books past the first page :(

I have a pristine King Solomon's Mines and Red Badge of Courage I carry with me :thumbsup:

Try pressing the arrow keys. That usually helps me.

Or clicking on the page, itself.

I had no idea you could read the books until I watched your video.  I couldn't stop laughing too:)

• Like 1

Haha, so it actually was a tutorial for you! :D Happy to hear you enjoyed it!

I always carry a couple of books on me... you never know when there's a book club meeting, and I am always prepared that way. :D

• Like 1

Right. We can't abandon literature just because of a small zombie apocalypse....

Did you got hold up and shot lately in electro ? I still have your pristine new Testament. :blush:

Did you got hold up and shot lately in electro ? I still have your pristine new Testament. :blush:

No, I stay away from that place at all costs. The South, in general, as well. Looks like you shot another God-fearing survivor. Shame on you! I suggest you read that book! *Whacks you with some sticks*

No, I stay away from that place at all costs. The South, in general, as well. Looks like you shot another God-fearing survivor. Shame on you! I suggest you read that book! *Whacks you with some sticks*

You need some lube for the sticks?

Nein.

I intend to use it as comical relive when the situation presents itself :D I startet to read robinson crusoe until i got killed and havent found it since.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Oh, it's so hard to find a certain book. We we're looking for a french book for ages to make people read it. :D

So after 100 likes on my first video and more than 10.000 channel views i thought I'd give this a little bump for new users on the forum. Hope that's ok for you guys! :)

Also I wanna thank everyone who watched this video, gave it a like or even subbed to my channel!