3rdparty

Wish I could do this with a baseball bat in DayZ

I know it'll never happen though :'(

(Go to 1.58, youtube time doesn't seem to work with links here)

Edited by 3rdParty

I wish I could shove it up someones ass, some kind of baseball bat buggery.. but that's not likely to happen either.

I wish I could shove it up someones ass, some kind of baseball bat buggery.. but that's not likely to happen either.

... each to their own I guess :S

However if you could somehow convince the dev team to introduce enemas, then im sure they would expand that mechanic out to multiple items... .. :S

I should watch that movie.....

I can't wait, it's out in March, go watch the first if you havn't already. It's fucking brilliant.

• Like 1

meh if thats what your into you should check out Postal 2 AW , use a sledgehammer to stun cows by throwing it into their bum . 

I wish I could cut off people's testicles, then play baseball with them. Some kind of baseball cannibalism I guess.

But thats never going to happen.

I wish I could cut off people's testicles, then play baseball with them. Some kind of baseball cannibalism I guess.

But thats never going to happen.

If you're trying to catch these projectile testis in your mouth then I guess it is baseball cannibalism.

But tbh... not specifically balls but I would like to see the potential to lose body parts. I know this debate has raged in other areas of the suggestion forum but it would be kind of cool.

I know people might think "you wouldn't be able to play the game if you lost your leg or arm". Well that's kind of the point, you're not going to live long with a blood fountain stump where a limb used to be.

• Like 1

If you're trying to catch these projectile testis in your mouth then I guess it is baseball cannibalism.

But tbh... not specifically balls but I would like to see the potential to lose body parts. I know this debate has raged in other areas of the suggestion forum but it would be kind of cool.

I know people might think "you wouldn't be able to play the game if you lost your leg or arm". Well that's kind of the point, you're not going to live long with a blood fountain stump where a limb used to be.

It would also probably ruin your clothes. I don't think a a pair of pants would be too effective if one of the pant legs where still on a leg hidden in grass. 

It would also probably ruin your clothes. I don't think a a pair of pants would be too effective if one of the pant legs where still on a leg hidden in grass. 

true but it would be a great addition if they introduced a mechanism for repairing your clothes, sewing and such.

end up  sewing different parts of clothing together from various torn limbs.... you'd know someone is dodgy as fuck if all their clothes seem to be stitched up around main body parts XD

Edited by 3rdParty

Is there a dubbed version? I dont mind subtitles but on a 60" screen I miss half the movie reading.

Is there a dubbed version? I dont mind subtitles but on a 60" screen I miss half the movie reading.

Why so? Visual problem? Probably would be hard finding one with enlarged text that is balanced with not taking up to much room on the screen.

Unless it isn't in which case, skim read? Even if you can't tbh you don't need to understand the plot to enjoy the first film although the plot is surprisingly good in concept. I think dubbed voices make films look silly, only seen it work for anime.

Edited by 3rdParty

I did prefer Crouching Tiger dubbed....a dubbed film is only as good as the dubbing....if done well, its so much WIN!