Sign in to follow this  
cornflakez39 (DayZ)

Chernarus Run

I was getting tired of gathering supplies only to end up getting killed, so i decided to be creative :D (died anyway lol)

WATCH IN 1080P

FIXED LINK:

Edited by cornflakez39
  • Like 9

Whoa.. I feel like doing that :3 but seriously why did they shoot you! D:

I almost LOLed.

But i rarely lol so don't see it as a bad thing.

Why did he shoot you :( ,

The Bambi killing is INSANE in the standalone,

Anyway Good Video,

Have my beans

• Like 2

I was getting tired of gathering supplies only to end up getting killed, so i decided to be creative :D

You shoulda serpentined. I was running circles around some newspawn/coast campers in full mil gear yesterday at Kamyshovo with nothing but underwear and a baseball bat. They were burning through their ammo and I was asking them in direct if it would be easier if I ran in a straight line for them and was giving them pointers on how to actually aim their weapons at someone not running in a straight line which seemed impossible for them. Good fun. I actually went to Cherno (and) back later and they were still sitting there and still couldn't aim to save their lives, which explains why they were camping in Kamyshovo.

I hope they were trying to make some epic video about how pro they were.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 1

You shoulda serpentined.

And fast-forward to 1m33s.

Edited by AshleyP

these guys at the end are stupid because they wasted ammo for nothing (oh wait i forgot you can find 100 bullets in 10 minutes in DayZ)

Even though they're digital, you can just see those three guys at the end thinking "WTF??" :D

• Like 1

He didn't stop so he was shot.

Yeah, because a a naked guy running around with no backpack or weapon (thus, no container, nothing to hold) is a threat or worthy target to 3-4 armed and geared people. What are they doing so close on the coast, one could wonder? Obviously no aid mission because the guy got shot. But I don't want to turn this into another discussion or topic.

I laughed when the other guy ran a bit with you.

• Like 1

Even though they're digital, you can just see those three guys at the end thinking "WTF??" :D

They were actually laughing a little, but of course i had to be shot anyway.

They were actually laughing a little, but of course i had to be shot anyway.

offcourse! because anybody running around in their johnnies during a zombie apocalypse needs to be shot ;)