Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

Did you ever see a squad of combat loggers?

:] 

I scout so much these days so I've run into this twice now. One squad had three guys and I was tailing them cause I was going to explore in the direction they were going. Poof they logged. 

And today one two man squad.

• Like 3

Have some beans my friend. I have not seen them but I have felt the strange icy hand of death as someone shoots at me from my behind. Gholstly!!! Or Teleportadilly!!

• Like 1

Have some beans my friend. I have not seen them but I have felt the strange icy hand of death as someone shoots at me from my behind. Gholstly!!! Or Teleportadilly!!

Funny you mentioned Ghosting xD

To be honest, as soon as they logged I ran the heck away from where they log. Just hightailed it out of there light Road Runner lol :]

Let me tell you a story.

Kamyshovo is now designated as Combat Log City.

So anyway last night at CLC we were getting shot at by 3 different people...all missed....with m4 and mosin mix....it was sad cause we were on a hill that caused us to slow every now and again.

Anyway for the next 3 hours we came across MANY other groups just sitting on the two hills sniping/combat logging/ghosting.

It was ridiculous, they would sit, wait for noobs and any possibly geared people, then shoot, and combat log INSTANTLY if spotted or shot at, or sometimes after even shooting. Its the most pathatic type of dayz player. And the current system encourages this behavior.

But ya in total about 13 people or so were ghosting/combat logging in kamyshovo....in the span of 3 hours on the same server....

I mean I can understand if you are simply travelling to meet someone and combat log so you don't waste time I get that...I do, I don't condone it but I get that.

If you are fired upon WITH your group and you just don't feel like fighting I get that don't condone but i get that.

BUT, IF you are like the people last night, and sit in wait FOR NOOBS ON THE COAST and shoot at all you see then combat log at the slightest sign of distress....GTFO and get a lit stake and shove it where the sun don't shine cause you are playing the game ALL wrong and I can't wait for the type of people who do that to rage quit when server hopping/combat logging is fixed.

• Like 2

Let me tell you a story.

Kamyshovo is now designated as Combat Log City.

So anyway last night at CLC we were getting shot at by 3 different people...all missed....with m4 and mosin mix....it was sad cause we were on a hill that caused us to slow every now and again.

Anyway for the next 3 hours we came across MANY other groups just sitting on the two hills sniping/combat logging/ghosting.

It was ridiculous, they would sit, wait for noobs and any possibly geared people, then shoot, and combat log INSTANTLY if spotted or shot at, or sometimes after even shooting. Its the most pathatic type of dayz player. And the current system encourages this behavior.

But ya in total about 13 people or so were ghosting/combat logging in kamyshovo....in the span of 3 hours on the same server....

I mean I can understand if you are simply travelling to meet someone and combat log so you don't waste time I get that...I do, I don't condone it but I get that.

If you are fired upon WITH your group and you just don't feel like fighting I get that don't condone but i get that.

BUT, IF you are like the people last night, and sit in wait FOR NOOBS ON THE COAST and shoot at all you see then combat log at the slightest sign of distress....GTFO and get a lit stake and shove it where the sun don't shine cause you are playing the game ALL wrong and I can't wait for the type of people who do that to rage quit when server hopping/combat logging is fixed.

Very true. I believe every word you say because I myself have run into the Kamyshovo circus just two days ago. The spawn camper was ... guess what ... camping at the water pump. Seriously, these guys know that's the only way they can get kills in this game cause they suck lol.