Sign in to follow this  
Lyganesh

How was your first death?

First life:

spawned in 1 hour after launch, ran around looking at the new interiors

ran to green mountian

picked up an m4

went unconscious due to thirst.

technically I haven't 'died' yet. Fell unconscious somewhere, somehow, and while staring at a black unconscious screen for forty five minutes wondering why

I paid thirty bucks I said 'fuck this shit' and hit the respawn button. that, is unacceptable for a public release whatever stage it's in. If i was calling the shots at that

studio it would have been fixed in five fucking minutes.

I spawned on a beach near Tulga and took a dirt road into the forrest.

While looting the houses and barns I passed on my way I gathered a helmet, hoodie and a crowbar. After some time spent on the road I ended up back on the coast, but this time near Elektro. Knowing Elektro isn't a nice place from playing the mod I threaded lightly ....

... but one thing led to another and I'm on top of the fire station when suddenly my screen turns black and says I'm dead.

technically I haven't 'died' yet. Fell unconscious somewhere, somehow, and while staring at a black unconscious screen for forty five minutes wondering why

I paid thirty bucks I said 'fuck this shit' and hit the respawn button. that, is unacceptable for a public release whatever stage it's in. If i was calling the shots at that

studio it would have been fixed in five fucking minutes.

Tell you what, lemme hit you in the head on one side, and the Op hit you on the other, and we play cards till you wake up. See how long it takes.

Lets see well I spawn first time to ever play the game, took five steps off of my spawn, and got sniped in the face by a guy in the forest at the last second... Dam people and their KoS especially to a helpless man without anything but a flashlight.