Sign in to follow this  
pureslayerz

Question : Is epoch possible for SA ?

oh dear Cthulhu no...

Epoch was completley different and it was just a fishy sub mod.

I hope with all of my heart, Epoch shall never come back.

Blocked buildings with wood walls everywhere, OP 50call vehicles and weird choppers, people with OP guns, missions and many more missions, supply drops and crazy loot spawns...

NO THANKS NEVER AGAIN

• Like 3

oh dear Cthulhu no...

Epoch was completley different and it was just a fishy sub mod.

I hope with all of my heart, Epoch shall never come back.

Blocked buildings with wood walls everywhere, OP 50call vehicles and weird choppers, people with OP guns, missions and many more missions, supply drops and crazy loot spawns...

NO THANKS NEVER AGAIN

But, Is it possible ?

Well base building from epoch will make it into the game.  But it will be tuned im sure.  Its possible if Rocket allows modding which im sure he will.  But it wont happened until the game is out of beta and is actually released as a finished product.  Would not expect that for over a year.

Well base building from epoch will make it into the game.  But it will be tuned im sure.  Its possible if Rocket allows modding which im sure he will.  But it wont happened until the game is out of beta and is actually released as a finished product.  Would not expect that for over a year.

I thought the base building was coming from Origins? That, of all the mods for DayZ, was the one I preferred the most.

But, Is it possible ?

Eventually, Maybe.

Modding will be possible sometime in the future, whether it will allow modders to do everything they did in DayZ mod is unknown at this point, presumably the answer is yes as it is based on the same engine.

Know one really knows anything about modding at the moment. Gonna have to wait for quite a while (probably not before the end of 2014).

Lets just say that the guys that made Epoch are starting from scratch and making an Epoch mod for Arma 3 but they aren't using any dayz code..

• Like 2

with the arma 3 engine fully supported for modding it makes absolutely no sense to wait the 2 - 3 years or however long it will be before they open up the Standalone files to the community, if they ever do.

wtf are you talking about?

the Epoch base building wont be in the game .