Crakka

Unplayable

So i logged off at Three Valleys, decided ill play a lil more logged back in and was making my way to elektro and i got teleported 6 times in 6 different servers back to Three Valleys when i was like 100 meters away from Elektro

GJ dayz devs, so much for pumping out updates after new years

Edited by Crakka

They have been pumping out updates since release and there is another to be pushed after the weekend.

What are you even whining about?

Edited by Rossums

They have been pumping out updates since release and there is another to be pushed after the weekend.

What are you even whining about?

ya these "updates" really do alot rofl. How about fixes the actual problems? Coast sound blasting, rubber banding 300 meters, shooting around trees/hills an invisible wall protects people.

No instead they make the spawns dog shit. They just need to release admin tools so people that know what they are doing can work on this game

I've seen so many trolling, accusatory, just down right unnecessary posts from you that it's laughable.

For starters I'm in full belief that you're talking out of your ass as the Rubber Banding issue has been fixed, well for me and everyone else I play with anyway. Haven't had a single issue with it since the last patch.

The spawns have been balanced so that you don't spawn 2 mins away from either Balota or Pavlovo military bases. Maybe this is what your main issue is. Although they could do with working on the randomization they are fine and make sense.

I have played my fair share of Alpha's and this one is probably the most stable, yes there are some bugs but they've been upfront and even discourage you from buying into the Alpha if you can't tolerate them. You paid your money in full knowledge that this is not the finished article and it's likely to get broken now and then. 

These mindless rants are not constructive and will be ignored by anyone with anything to do with the project, therefore are also not productive.

I strongly suggest that for your own good, as this seems to bother you so much, you put the game down and do something else until further progress has been made.

• Like 2

ya these "updates" really do alot rofl. How about fixes the actual problems? Coast sound blasting, rubber banding 300 meters, shooting around trees/hills an invisible wall protects people.

No instead they make the spawns dog shit. They just need to release admin tools so people that know what they are doing can work on this game

Again another person who has no clue what it takes to fix problems on this type of engine/game so all your narrow mind can do is blast the devs, How many times do people need telling if you wanted a finished and polished game that is bug free you shouldn't have bought the SA there was so many warning not to buy it because of the bugs yet you still bought it this is your fault not the devs so don't play till beta its that simple!!!!

You have such little knowledge of what you are talking about it's laughable.

Some things are more important than others, not just the things that annoy you - not everything involves flicking a switch to magically fix everything like you seem to think, fixing one thing can break a hundred other things which in turn all have to be fixed.

Also, the new spawns are a lot better - let me guess, you're one of the people that kill themselves over and over just to spawn in Balota?

• Like 1