chris90

so... thats what u want Rocket ?

Give me one reason why would i go anywhere else than those places you mentioned if i know that there is no people and no loot? Is there like a magic forest up north with a different environment and interesting things to explore? Such a shame that not everyone enjoys running for 30 minutes through the same fucking trees, roads, grass, environment for 30 minutes and see no one and find nothing.

2 words.

Go.

North.

You'll find an unlooted town within 5 minutes.

And if you manage to lose yourself, what about trying to keep eye contact with a road.

Edited by iRazgriz

The OP screen bugged me. His corpes is already lying down there and he is about to jump there once again.

Just saying

As said above, remove balota military stuff, put "good loot" inland and make people spawn near coast. I would really want to know how many players leave DayZ when devs crank up the difficulty...

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but some of those suicide victims were miles away from the ledge... I see a competition starting.

• Like 1

i have suicided this way a few times but i dont really head to cherno, balota, electro until i have food, water, a rucksack and a half decent melee weapon. generally a solnichiny or kamyshovo spawn is good for, i find that there are 2 spawns nearish to that factory thing and people cant see any towns in the immediate vicinity so they suicide

The problem is whan there's only like 3 spawn spots on the map. Put spawns on 53 spots all over 250 square km of the map and problem solved. But also they need to redistribute military gear more evenly too

The problem is whan there's only like 3 spawn spots on the map. Put spawns on 53 spots all over 250 square km of the map and problem solved. But also they need to redistribute military gear more evenly too

thats not a problem. thats intended limitation for testing purposes.

Such a shame that not everyone enjoys running for 30 minutes through the same fucking trees, roads, grass, environment for 30 minutes and see no one and find nothing.

guess what, sherlock.. maybe this game isn't for everyone?

• Like 1

Just take out the Elektro, Novy and Kamyshovo spawns. Those are the spawns that players are after when they suicide at the moment.

Problem solved - now suicide is pointless - you have to make your way inland, up to Zino or take the massive run around the coast.